- F O R T Y F O U R -

~ Wilburs pov ~

I arrived back home and was greeted by Tommy shouting from the kitchen at someone.

"It wasn't even my fault I don't know why you're shouting at me!" He yelled.

"Tommy you need to calm down, I'm not shouting I'm just telling you" I heard Mrs. Puffy say.

I walk into the kitchen to see Dad, Mrs Puffy and a very angry Tommy with his headphones on. I knew I smelt of cigarettes so I tried to sneak past them to which I failed at.

"Hiya Wilbur" Dad greeted me.

"Um, hi Dad" I tried to rush up the stairs.

"Hang on a minute, what have you been up to?"

"N-nothing" I stutter "Why?"

"Come here"

I sigh and walk down the stairs with my head down heading over to Phil knowing what was gonna happen. He grimaced as I got closer to him obviously smelling me.

"Have you been smoking?" He asked clearly knowing the answer so I just avoided eye contact "What have I told you about this?"

"Not to do it" I mutter.

"Exactly, and what do you go and do? Smoke them" He sighs holding the bridge of his nose "Go upstairs I'll talk to you later"

"I'm going upstairs as well" Tommy added while following after me.

"Tommy we aren't done here" Mrs. Puffy said.

"Well I am"

I laugh at his response and we both go upstairs into my room, I didn't really get a decision he kind of just followed me and I accepted it.

"Geez Wilbur you really do smell of cigarettes" He laughs.

"I know I'm trying to get rid of that" I tell him while changing into a new shirt and spraying deodorant on myself "What's going on with you and Puffy"

"She's just being annoying about the fight and being in trouble even though it wasn't my fault"

"I know what you mean Dads like that with me, he will probably be like that with you soon"

"When did you start calling Phil 'dad?" Tommy asks out of the blue.

"When I was like nine, only a few months after he adopted me, Techno took a lot longer though, you should've seen his face when he heard us say it" I smiled at the memory "Why?"

He shrugs "Just wondering"

"If you want to call him dad you can"

"No it's fine I was just wondering"

"Alright, do you want me to talk to Puffy about it?"

"No it's fine, she's just really stubborn anyway" He clenches his fists obviously stressed or angry about something.

I go over to my drawer and pull a stress ball out for him to use "Here, Tommy have this"

"What is it?" He raises his eyebrow.

"It's a stress ball, when ever you're angry you just squeeze it and hopefully it will relieve the stress and anger from inside you"

"Can I pop it?"

I laugh at how that was his first thought upon me telling him what it does "No I wouldn't advise that"

"Oh" He sighed.