- O N E H U N D R E D & F I V E -

~ tommys pov ~

i woke up to the sun shining through my windows which was a surprise because i'm usually awake before the sun rises but another surprise was that i was in my bedroom because i certainly didn't take myself there, it must've been techno.

i look over to my alarm clock and see the time '09:24'. i slept for 14 hours and nobody even woke me up, this must be a dream. i've always had trouble staying asleep so this was something completely new to me.

i get up out of my bed still feeling tired and head downstairs to the living room where wilbur was sitting, i'm guessing phil was in work and techno was probably in his room.

i sat down next to wilbur who looked up to me with a small smile greeting me before looking back down at his phone.

"you slept for a while didn't you?" he says.

"yeah i know, went to sleep really early aswell" i chuckle.

"lucky, i hardly slept" he replies "so what are you doing today?"

"nothing, i'm gonna get something to eat then go back to bed i think, what about you?"

"i don't know, i was thinking cause dads out we could do something, just the two of us before you leave"

"really?" he nods "where would we go?"

"i don't know, we could go to the arcades and then get something to eat if you want"

"sure! i haven't been the arcade before, when do you wanna go?"

that was a lie, i had been the arcade before but i was never able to spend any money in there. in one foster home they let their biological kids have whatever they like but i wasn't allowed, i had to stand next to them as they won big prizes and i got nothing.

"okay well there's a first time for everything and we can leave whenever you're ready"

"okay, i'll go get changed now"

"alright do you want me to make you something for breakfast while you go get changed?"

"nah i'm not that hungry but i'll have something later"

"alright now go upstairs and get ready alright?" he smiles.

"okay, it might take a while though because i've got to get a shower as well"

"take as long as you want"

i nod before heading upstairs to the bathroom and turning the shower on making sure it's not to hot for me before stepping in.

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

an hour later i was dressed and my hair was fully dried, i looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my hair separating any small knots in my hair which were easy to get out.

"tommy are you ready?" wilbur shouts from downstairs.

"yeah one sec!" i reply.

i put my socks on then my shoes before grabbing my phone off the charger and heading downstairs.

"you got any money?" i ask him realising i've got none.

"yeah has dad not gave you any money?" he replies.

"he did but i spent it the other day"

"what on?"

"food"

"oh yeah, anyway shall we go?"

"yup!"

we left the house and began walking to the beach front where all the arcades are and headed inside, there were machines everywhere, all glowing and blasting music out of them which was a little too loud for my liking but either way i was ready to win some big prizes!