- O N E H U N D R E D & T W E N T Y O N E -

~ technos pov ~

the house was strange without tommy, his room was empty and there was already a feeling of emptiness in the house and he had only just left the house today. no one in the house had spoke, it's like they were all different people and it hadn't even been a day.

i didn't know what to say or do and i don't think they did either, tommy was a part of our family and always will be. he's different to the other kids dad has fostered before, he brought the house light and excitement.

he was the missing piece in our home that we never knew we needed but now he's gone and that piece will never be replaced.

unsurprisingly, i was pulled out of my thoughts like usual from dad knocking at my door "techno, what do you want to eat?"

"uhm" i cleared my throat "i don't know, i'll have whatever"

"very specific, i'll shout you when it's ready"

i chuckle and shake my head at what he said, i liked my dads humour because it's just like mine.

i realised i hadn't spoken to wilbur properly since the whole baby on the way, he must be feeling so emotions with tommy leaving as well as having to make a decision on whether to have a child or not.

i'm not good at emotions but i decided to still be the good brother i am and check on him, i know he probably would confess a whole lot of things to me. he is wilbur after all and he is an emotional mess if i'm honest.

i sigh while getting out of my chair after closing all the tabs on my computer down, i head across the hall to his room doing a quick knock before getting permission for me to come inside by him.

"what do you need techno?" he groans.

"just wanted to know how you're doing" i say "i'm guessing you're going through a lot of stress right now"

"huh?" he furrowed his eyebrow.

"well maybe you're not in a lot of stress, i don't know! are you okay anyway?"

he sat up next to me as i sat down the end of his bed "if i'm gonna be honest, not really"

"you can tell me if you want, i won't give much of a reply but atleast you'll get it off your chest"

"alright, well first of all sally hadn't even spoken to me properly in about a week before she told me the other day and that just hurt me, and i don't know what to do either!" he confessed "i'm not ready for a kid, i mean one would be nice but not now because i'm not responsible for a kid and i still have exams, there's no time!"

"damn i'm so glad i won't have kids" i blurt out accidentally.

"how do you know?" he asks "i didn't think i'd be having a kid this early but here i am!" he tried to joke.

"uhm" i panic for a moment.

i know wilbur has friends who are part of the lgbtq+ community and he supports them as well as dad but the thought of them knowing i'm asexual and possibly aromantic is something i didn't want to experience.

i've never told anyone out of fear that they'll treat me differently but i guess there's a first time for everything!

"i guess i'm asexual, well on that spectrum anyway so i don't think i'll ever be having kids" i admit.

it felt so good to tell someone, i've known for a while now. ever since i learnt about it i've knew, i researched it and it fitted perfectly to how i felt.

"that's great techno, i'm proud of you for telling me!"

he pulls me into a hug which i give in to, i had a smile on my face. i was so glad he accepted me, i knew he would but there was still that small doubt in the back of my mind telling me he wouldn't.

AUTHORS NOTE

here's another one for you guys!!
that's like 3 chapters in 10 hours lmaoo