- F I F T Y -

cw/tw - underaged smoking (vaping)

~ Tommys pov ~

"Do you know if there's a corner anywhere with no cameras?" Beau asked as we walked out the building at break.

"Yeah, I saw some people a yesterday while I was wandering about I'll show you" I tell her while walking in front of.

I lead the way to the corner I saw the people at yesterday when I was slowly making my way to lessons, I hadn't smoked before but I had vaped a few times in my old school. It wasn't like I was addicted but if there was one I would have a puff or two.

We arrive at the corner and there was a few year ten or elevens standing there, they were there yesterday as well. I gave them a smile as we stood a few feet away from them, Beau looked around for cameras before grabbing it out of her pocket and inhaling on it and exhaling the smoke watching it as it went up into the air.

"Want some?" she hands it to me.

"Yeah go on" I respond while grabbing it.

I inhale the smoke right to the back of my throat before releasing the smoke into the air, I quickly swipe it away when I hear the sound of keys and heals clicking against the floor just around the corner.

Just as we we're about to leave I hear a voice behind me "Er, what's going on here?"

I grab Beau's arm and we begin running, luckily the woman didn't know who we were as we are both new to this school. At least I didn't know who she was so I hoped she didn't know me, we continued to run until we made it to the field and met up with Tubbo, Jack, Ranboo and Purpled.

"Um hi" I panted.

"You two alright?" Ranboo asked concerned.

"Y-yeah we're fine, we should be anyway"

"Who is this anyway?" Tubbo asks "Not to be rude"

"This is Beau, she joined like today or something, I don't know" I shrugged.

"Thanks for that awful introduction Tommy I really appreciate it"

"No worries" I smile "Anyway, this is Tubbo, Ranboo, Jack and Purpled"

They all responded with a string of welcoming 'hellos' to her which she smiled at, we told them what happened just a minute ago. They were pretty concerned about if we were in trouble or not but when they found out we weren't it was all okay.

"We are probably gonna get search you know?" I tell her.

"Oh fuck, what do I do with the E-cig?"

"I'll hold onto it for you, I'm not really bothered about getting in trouble" I smile "The worst that can happen is Phil sends me back to the foster home then I have to move away and have no friends again" My smile now turns into a slight frown that I wipe off my face instantly.

"Phil wouldn't do that, he knows what it was like in there so he wouldn't want you to go back there" Tubbo butts in.

"Oh that's alright then" I smile once again.