- S I X T Y S I X -

~ wilburs pov ~

i was sat in my last lesson of the day, science. i didn't like science a lot so it was a boring lesson but it was peaceful, that was until there was loads of noise going on outside the room.

i then see tommy walking past looking through all the classroom windows until he saw me, he looked twice to make sure it was me before opening the door.

"wilbur come here!" he shouted down the classroom.

"excuse me young man, stand outside, knock and wait till i answer" my teacher ordered.

"well it's too late now, can i just talk to wilbur?"

"tommy go away" i say.

"no it's urgent, come here"

i look to my teacher to see if i'm allowed and he nods, i get out of my chair and go to the door where tommy was standing grinning. i close the door behind us and lean against the wall in the empty corridor.

"wilbur you have to talk to them!" he told me.

"who?" i ask.

"the teachers, they put me in isolation all day for no reason!"

i scrunch my face up in confusion "if they put you in isolation all day why are you here now?"

"because i escaped"

"you do realise there is now a reason for them to put you in there?"

"no because i shouldn't have been there in the first place"

"why are you there anyway?"

"because of that fight this morning, someone called mrs. smith snitched to mrs. moore and she doesn't like me"

"what fight?" i think for a moment before realising "that wasn't a fight, are they serious?"

"that's what i said to techno but he said it's my problem, it's stupid, he's stupid"

"tommy!" mr. hill shouted from the opposite end of the corridor.

"fuck" he muttered under his breath.

he was about to run off but i grabbed his arm just in time, he tried to loosen my grip but it didn't work and by now mr. hill was here.

"tommy do you want to come with me?" he asked.

"no" tommy responded.

"go on tommy, you're gonna make it worse for yourself" i tell him.

"i haven't done anything though sir! ask wilbur he was there"

"alright well i'll talk to wilbur in a minute, are you gonna come with me so we can work it out? if you won't co-operate we can't do anything"

"fine" he sighed "can wilbur come?"

"yeah i need to talk to him and techno anyway"

"okay"

he went to my class room to tell my teacher that he would be taking me for a bit.

"do you wanna get your bag wilbur?"

"alright" i nod and go inside to grab it from the classroom.

once i got it i walked to tommys head of year office zoning out all of tommys chatting, he could talk for england if he had the opportunity.

"right so tommy obviously you're going to have a punishment for running out of isolation"

"wheres techno?" tommy interrupted.

"don't interrupt him tommy" i tell him.

"right so tell me your part of the story tommy" he continues.

"i already told you it this morning"

"okay, wilbur tell me what happened then" he turns to me.

"tommy was winding up techno up earlier obviously joking but because techno has been in a mood the past few days he took it seriously when tommy ran to him and like shoved him off or something"

"see! i'm not lying"

"i didn't say you were lying in the first place i just needed all the parts of the story i could get"

"wheres techno?" he interrupted again.

"why do you keep asking that?" i ask.

"because he's involved so he should be here!"

here's a 3rd one for you guys :))