- T E N -

~ Tommy's pov ~

As soon as we got back to Phil's house I went upstairs to my room with Techno following behind me, he helped me put my clothes away in my wardrobe. He then opened my headphone box properly and read through the instructions.

"Can you take them off a minute?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I nodded and handed them over to him.

"So do you want the Bluetooth on?"

"Sure"

"Okay so you need to charge these, probably best at night and when they're charged you can connect them in settings on your phone" He informs me "You know how to connect them right?"

"Yeah, thanks techno"

"Alright well I'll leave you be, I think Tubbo is coming round with Schlatt soon so you can meet them"

"Okay thanks"

"It's alright dad will probably shout you when they're here" He lets me know while leaving my room.

I put my headphones back on and scroll through my phone, I didn't need my headphones on right now but they were comfortable and they made me feel safe, I'm not sure why but they were warm and cut out the bad sounds which is probably the reason.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I see a figure standing in the corner, it was Phil. I jumped up and let out a small scream before I realised who it was I calmed down abit, the headphones blocked out the sound so I didn't even hear him.

"Sorry to scare you Tommy, just wanted to let you know that Tubbos here and he wants to meet you" He moved over to reveal a boy standing there "Is he alright to come in?"

"Yeah" I mumble.

"Alright I'll shout you two down later for dinner"

"Bye Phil" Tubbo smiles as Phil walks out the room "Hi Tommy"

"Hi" I smile, I wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone but I guess I had to. I didn't want to disappoint Phil either.

"So what do you wanna do" I shrug my shoulders in response "You're quiet aren't you"

"I guess"

"How old are you?"

"Thirteen"

"Same! Whens your birthday?"

"Ninth of April"

"Oh, I'm older than you" He bragged "My birthday is December twenty third"

"Cool"

"Why do you have those headphones?"

"I don't like noises so they stop them"

"Oh" He tilted his head "Okay, so what shall we do?"

"I don't mind"

"Do you have minecraft on your PC?"

"No I don't know how to download it and need techno to do it, plus its not free and I don't want to waste Phils money"

"I'm sure Phil won't mind but when can Techno do it?"

"I don't know I'll ask another day"

He huffed before saying "Well what do you wanna do then? I'm bored"

"I don't know there isn't much to do"

"We could go to Wils room because he's not here, he won't know"

"Okay" I smirk, I hadn't done anything fun like this in a while so I was excited.

We left my room sneaking past Technos room giggling as we opened Wilburs door and quietly closed it behind us, we looked around the room before Tubbo picked up his guitar.

"Can you play?" He asks me.

"No, can you?"

"No but it doesn't matter" He started playing the guitar over and over again.

Tubbo put the guitar down on his bed and we began looking through his shelves for different things, we threw them on the floor although we didn't realise the mess we made until Phil shouted for us to come downstairs for dinner. We just looked at eachother laughing before running downstairs leaving the scene of the crime.