- O N E H U N D R E D & E I G H T E E N -

~ third person pov ~

the whole family as well as tubbo and schlatt were sat in the living room talking as they waited for puffy to arrive and pick tommy up which eventually happened, a knock was heard at their door and phil stood up to answer it.

he welcomed puffy in and she was greeted with a smile from everyone except tommy who avoided eye contact with her at all costs and had a frown on his face. it wasn't surprising to her, every time he had to move house that was either good or bad he had a frown no matter what.

"you got everything tommy?" she asks.

"yeah it's upstairs" he responds in a voice which obviously shows he wasn't in the greatest of moods.

he stands up and makes his way out the room, as he leaves schlatt tells tubbo to go up there as well because they wanted to obviously talk to puffy with out the two youngers being there to hear it.

"will he be alright there?" wilbur asks.

"yes of course" puffy nods "there's been full background checks on both of them and the house has been checked as well to make sure it's suitable for him to live in, they've ticked all the boxes"

"okay, that's good" wilbur responds.

"have you got anymore questions?" she looked around the men who shook their heads.

after a few moments of silence it was interrupted by the two boys coming down the stairs rather slow compared to how they usually do.

"you ready then tommy?" puffy asks and he nods still avoiding eye contact "okay i'll give you a moment to say goodbye"

they all stand up instantly apart from tubbo who was already standing, wilbur hugs him first of course. he stood there for a while in that hug while tommy just stood there not knowing what to do.

"i'm gonna miss you tommy" wilbur whispers into his ear.

"um i'll miss you too" tommy replied not really knowing what to say.

he was telling the truth but he didn't know how to share feelings like that so it sounded more like he was lying and didn't want to be there when in fact he did, he wanted to stay there and wilbur knew that so he just smiled in response while holding in tears.

next up was phil who pulled him in for a quick hug before grabbing him by the shoulders "you're gonna do great mate, just stay out of trouble for me alright?"

"yeah i'll try" tommy nods while chuckling slightly.

"you better"

schlatt pulled him into a quick hug before whispering into his ear "you're my favourite, have a good one kid"

luckily no one heard that because he wouldn't hear the end of it from wilbur or techno if they did.

just before techno came tubbo who quickly hugged him before telling tommy "don't get another best friend or i'll get techno to kill them"

"i wouldn't dream of it" tommy laughed.

last of all came techno who was hesitant to hug tommy at first but within a matter or seconds he gave in and gave him the biggest hug imaginable, the others were shocked at first but not surprised, they all knew techno had a soft spot for tommy.

techno got close to his ear making sure phil couldn't hear what he was about to whisper to tommy "if you get into any fights make sure to send me the videos and i'll give you some tips"

"oh i definitely will" tommy whispered before pulling out of the hug.

tommy looked around at everyone before looking at puffy for the first time "you ready?" she asked.

"yep" tommy nodded as he put his bag onto his shoulder.

he walked towards the door with puffy as the others trailed behind, the two walked towards puffys car and the others stood on the front door step watching from afar.

tommy sat in the front seat and looked out the window to his family, as the car began to drive off tommy waved towards them and the returned the wave.

as they left the street he watched from the wing mirror as they all went back inside the house that he'd never return to sadly, as the front door closed he looked straight ahead trying to clear his mind which he was unsuccessful in.

"it's gonna be alright tommy" puffy reassured him and he just nods in response making the car go back to silence instantly.

AUTHORS NOTE

AND THATS IT! TY FOR
ALL THE SUPPORT OVER
THE PAST FEW WEEKS
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT
AND I CANT BELIEVE ITS
DONE!

AND THATS IT! TY FORALL THE SUPPORT OVERTHE PAST FEW WEEKS I REALLY APPRECIATE ITAND I CANT BELIEVE ITS DONE!

jk you can't get rid of me that easily😜

that easily😜