- F I F T Y T W O -

cw/tw - panic attack, self harm (hitting), slight reference to abuse

~ Tommys pov ~

As I walk out I see Mr. Hill walking down the corridor, I smile and catch up to him.

"Oh hi Tommy, didn't get caught then?" He chuckled looking down to me slightly.

"I couldn't have got caught because I've got nothing on me" I lie right through my teeth.

"Alright Tommy, sure" He rolls his eyes "Where are you supposed to be now?"

"Not sure to be honest, don't really wanna go either"

"Well too bad, I'm taking you so follow me to the office and I'll find out where you are"

"What if I run" I smirk.

I wasn't actually going to run but it's just funny to put him on edge slightly, I knew what lesson I had as well I just didn't want to go yet.

We arrived at his and Mrs. Moore's office and went over to his computer, Mrs. Moore was sat at her desk and looked up to us as we entered and looked down not long after.

She was eating some crisps which made me cringe internally, as he was logging onto his computer she continued to munch away at her crisps. It was really stressing me out I had to leave.

I gripped onto my bag and darted out of the room, I heard Mr. Hill shout after me as I ran to the bathroom. I could feel a panic attack coming on, I didn't want anyone to see it so I just prayed that no one else was going to be there when I arrived.

I made it into the toilets and luckily no one was in there, I look myself in the mirror as tear rolled down my face and my breaths became heavier and speeds up. I sat down on the floor and began hitting myself in the head.

"Tommy?" I hear Mr. Hill enter the toilets.

I try to stay silent but I couldn't control my breathing as I huffed out loudly, I couldn't stop the cries escaping my mouth as well. I don't know why I chose not to use the headphones or at least have them on me in my bag.

"Can you hear me?" I nod in response hoping he would be able to tell.

"Alright I need to you to slow your breathing down for me, okay?" I nod slowly and copy his breathing until I was able to string a sentence together.

"T-techno" I whisper.

"What?"

"Techno" I say louder "I-I want Techno"

"I'll go get him, you need to get up off the floor though alright?"

"Yeah" I chuckle while standing up "C-can we go get him?"

"Of course Tommy, let's go find out where he is" He guides me out of the bathroom.

"I knew I should've brought headphones" I mutter while rolling my eyes.

"What headphones?"

"Oh I have this thing called misophonia, I just don't like noises like the ones she was making and the headphones block out the noise but I don't want to break them at school"

"Well, I'm sure we have a pair of headphones lying around somewhere that are noise cancelling, I can ring your carer and speak to them if you want"

I shrug acting unbothered, when in fact I was bothered. I did care about the headphones, I knew they would help but I was worried about damaging them or losing them. Phil would probably kill me, at least that's what I thought, I knew in the back of my mind he wouldn't but that thought from the old houses were still there.