- E I G H T Y T W O -

~ phil's pov ~

as soon as i hear techno leave the room i begin talking to tommy, i didn't mind techno hearing about it but i wanted to make sure tommy felt safe and didn't want to share his feelings with everyone.

"why did you send techno upstairs?" he asks me.

"i want to talk to you about what you just said" i inform him.

"why? it's got nothing to do with you" he defended him self.

"because i want to know how you're feeling, do you feel safe going to the new house?"

"i dunno and i don't want to talk to you about it either"

"is there someone else you would feel more comfortable talking about it with?"

"i dunno" he shrugs.

"if you're feeling like this tommy you need to talk to someone, i could speak to puffy and set you up with a therapist so you don't have to tell any of us about it"

"i'd have to think about it, i'm not sure yet if that's alright"

"yeah of course mate, take as much time as you need"

"thanks phil, im gonna go upstairs now im getting tired"

"alright mate, let me know if you need anything"

i turned on one of my recorded tv shows after he left the room as i saw no reason to watch alvin and the chipmunks, as i watched it i felt my eyes become heavy until they finally closed just moments later.

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

"phil! phil! wake up" tommy woke me up by shaking me intensely.

"huh?" i rub my eyes waking myself up more "oh what do you need tommy?"

"can i go to tubbos?"

"what time is it?"

"um around eleven, you've been asleep a while" he chuckled.

i sit up and comb my hands through my hair "i know, you can go if you want just don't come back too late"

"okay thanks phil!" he shouts while practically running out the door.

i sigh and get up off the couch, i head to the kitchen to make some coffee as well as some toast as i hadn't eaten yet. i notice my phone on the counter so i pick it up and see some messages from puffy, she wanted to call me back when i was available so i did.

"hi phil! just wanted to talk to you about tommy" she said.

"oh is everything alright?" i worry.

"yeah yeah, it's all fine don't worry" she chuckled "just wanted you to know that lisa and steve have invited tommy to stay round one night"

"ah that will be nice, i'll talk to him about it later he's at tubbos at the moment"

"alright sounds good, i've got a meeting so i better get going, nice talking to you"

"yeah you too, bye"

"bye"

i hung up the phone and turned back to my toast that popped up just in time, after i had buttered my bread and made my coffee i sat down and began to eat my breakfast.

i hear footsteps coming down the stairs and see techno yawning as he makes it to the bottom.

"morning" i greet him getting a groan in response "what's wrong with you"

"i dunno" he shrugs "wheres tommy?"

"at tubbos"

"oh right"

"how are you feeling about tommy leaving?"

"i don't know, i know they're his family but it still pisses me off"

"i get what you mean mate, it hurts to see him go doesn't it?"

"yeah, i knew it was gonna happen like it always does but with tommy it's different but i'm not sure why"

"probably because with tommy you've built more of a relationship with him then you did with the other kids that came here making you more attached"

"probably" he sighed "anyway, i'm hungry can you make me something?"

"yeah, you want some toast?"

"sure"

kind of a filler, i had no motivation to write this so it took like 2 days lmao