- O N E H U N D R E D & T W E N T Y E I G H T -

cw/tw - underage smoking and drinking

~ tommys pov ~

for some reason lisa had let me go out with my friends from school which was a surprise and thankfully she hadn't hit me since monday, it was probably because i hadn't got in any trouble since then but i knew if i did it would be the same and i was terrified.

i had put on my shoes and was ready to leave the house, i shouted bye to steve and then to lisa which i didn't really want to do but i did. it turns out that harry doesn't live that far away from me so he met me just on the corner of my road because i didn't have a clue where i was supposed to be going.

"yes tommy, what you saying mate" he greeted me.

"hiya you alright, where we meeting everyone?" i ask.

"the park, it's not far from here" he said as we began walking "you got that tenner?"

"yeah it's in my pocket, who's getting it?"

"will is, we've got like seventy quid between us so we're getting drinks as well"

"nice" i nod as we continue to walk to meet everyone, all of them were already there and were waiting on us which was great.

we all greeted each other before handing over the money for will to go get everything for us, i couldn't wait to just forget everything that had happened. i didn't care if i would be going home stinking of alcohol and weed because it didn't matter at the end of the day.

"right lads i'll be back in like ten minutes" will announced getting cheers from all of us.

we all turn back and begin to talk "you ever smoked before tommy?" a boy called leon asks.

"smoked cigarettes before but that's about it" i shrug.

"where do you get them from?"

"i didn't get them, my mate got them for us two"

"oh" he nods.

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

will finally arrived and we left the park heading to some dodgy woods with a cabin in it, it was a good place to go seeing as it was isolated meaning that we couldn't get caught. not that it would matter to me though.

will and another boy called ashley began to roll the joints for us all as the bottles of vodka were opened and poured into multiple red cups, i was handed one and took a short sip which tasted awful resulting in me scrunching my face for a short second but continuing to drink it anyway.

a few moments later a joint was passed round to me and i had a bit more than i should have, i began to stare down and laugh uncontrollably for some reason and so were a few others. i look around the room and it was crazy that i'd never seen life in this way, it was amazing!

"guys if you could do anything in the world what would you do?" i ask for some strange reason "i'd personally be a fish or some shit, wait no. i'd be a shark! think of all the things you could do, you could kill so many people and things without any consequences!"

"tommy i don't know what you're talking about but do you want another drink?" someone asks while laughing and i nod.

another drink is poured into my cup, then another and another until i couldn't even stand. the room was hotboxed to the max and had the strong smell of marijuana but i didn't care, i was too out of it to care.

AUTHORS NOTE

have a good day & don't follow
in tommys footsteps lmaoo