- O N E H U N D R E D & F O R T Y S E V E N -

cw/tw ~ mentions of binge eating

~ tommys pov ~

i needed to eat more so badly, my stomach had gone down immensely since i arrived at the hospital meaning that all my hard work had gone down the drain. after over a week of eating to my hearts content and doing what lisa wanted, my progress is gone.

every time i ate, i just wanted more and i couldn't do anything about it. i couldn't wait to get to this foster home just so i could hopefully actually get the food i so dearly craved and needed to eat.

i know i wouldn't be living with lisa anymore but i knew that if she saw how much weight i had lost in hospital she wouldn't be happy but if she sees how much i'm going to gain once i'm out of here i know she would be happy with me and if i was living with her, she wouldn't hurt me.

however, once i had finished getting changed i let puffy know and she came back into the room "would you like something to eat from the shop before we go?"

i shake my head "no i'm good thanks"

i knew that would just make me want to eat even more so i had yo decline it, i would've took it but i would've had no other food to eat meaning i'd sit there with my stomach rumbling and not being able to do anything about it.

"alright, we just need to pick up some painkillers for you and sign out and we can go" she tells me as we leave the room and head towards the lift.

i just nod in response and we get to the lift, it was a silent but comfortable ride and once we got to the reception area i was finally able to take a seat. i was in so much pain from that walk alone so to sit down and rest was incredible.

i sat and waited until puffy was done with everything she needed to do, she told me she had my bag full of things in the car so i hoped she hadn't missed anything important like the rubix cube or the photos of my parents.

the moment we got into the car i rummaged through all of the things in the bag that was full to the brim with my items, i had a lot more clothes since i stayed at the watson household so my bag actually was filled up with things for once.

once i checked everything was in there, i began to stare out of the window. after about twenty minutes into the drive, i began to recognise the area, it was where i lived with phil, wilbur and techno.

i was hoping that i'd be able to see them all again, including my friends from school as i had missed them quite a lot since i was gone. i just prayed that they sent me to the same school that i went to while living here last time because i could at least see wilbur and techno that way.

as we got further and further in i recognised completely where we were, we were in phil's estate and soon enough we were driving down the road and pulling up outside their house. i was in disbelief, there was no way this could be happening, i thought i lost them but now they're back.

AUTHORS NOTE

YOOO HES FINALLY BACK