- E I G H T E E N -

~ Phil's pov ~

There's only a few more days until the summer holidays end and I'm so relieved, as much as I love the boys they do tire me out a lot especially Tommy recently.

Today, Mrs. Puffy was coming round to do a house check to make sure everything's alright and nothing bad is happening so I was going to have to do the job of waking Tommy up early which has been really hard recently. I think he's been having a few late nights and I've been worried he's not gonna be waking up for school next week.

I head over to his bedroom and open the door, usually I would knock but as I knew he would be asleep I just entered. I make my way over to the sleeping boy and shake him, he swings his arm at me and groans pulling himself under the covers.

"Toms come on you gotta get up Puffys coming soon" I whisper getting a sleepy groan in response.

I sigh "Fine, I'll give you ten more minutes and if you won't get up then you can explain to Mrs. Puffy why you're not awake"

"Whatever" He muttered under his breath.

I was used to this with Techno, he had been doing this for years so it wasn't anything new to me so I just left his room and made my way back downstairs sitting back on the couch for around fifteen minutes before making my way back up to his room.

"Tommy" I say shaking him as he began to stir "Wake up, Puffys here"

He shot up "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I did but you didn't listen"

He got up and out of his bed beginning to grab things to change into "You said something about ten minutes"

"Yes, it has been ten minutes and now you're up"

He look to me and tilted his head "huh?"

"She's not here yet but she will be soon so get ready" I smirk.

"You're a prick you know?"

I just laughed in response and left the room heading over to Wilburs room across the hallway knocking before entering, to my surprise he was already up.

"Morning dad" He looked up.

"Morning Wil, just to let you know Tommys social worker Mrs Puffy is coming round soon"

"Alright what time is she coming?"

"At around 11 so about and hour"

"Alright I'll come down when I've got changed"

"Okay mate, take your time. There's no rush"

I close the door making my way to Technos room lastly, he's always been the worst to wake up so I always leave him till last. Again, I knock on his door just like I did with the others and make my way in for the last time.

"Techno?" I whisper-shouted receiving a groan in response from the sleeping pinkette. "You need to get up soon Tech, Toms social worker will be here soon"

All I got in response was a pillow thrown at me before he tucked himself completely under the cover, I walked over to the end of the bed and pulled the covers off of him. Although Techno had a lot of grip on it he was sleepy meaning he wasn't very conscious of what was happening.

"Dad! Stop!" He whined.

I just chuckled in response and made sure he didn't grab the cover back "Right get ready and be downstairs by 11"