- E I G H T Y -

~ tommys pov ~

as i sat in the living room of their house waiting for puffy to pick me up lisa came into a room with a rather large black box that seemed pretty heavy.

"tommy this is for you" she came and sat next to me "i was going to give you it last time but i forgot.

i raise my eyebrows in confusion as i open the box "what is it?"

"it's photos and other things from your old house"

i grab a box and see a photo of the woman i had seen while i was asleep, she had blonde hair just like here as well as the same blue eyes. i look at it an realise she was holding a baby but it wasn't just any old baby, it was me. that was my mother, the woman i had seen in my dreams was my mother.

"i thought you could keep this box so you have memories of them, i know you miss them"

i blink over and over trying to stop tears from dropping down my face but failed, i felt a tear escaping and i wipe it away immediately while i feel lisa pull me into a hug.

"thank you" i mumble into her shoulder.

"you're welcome, i think puffys here now do you wanna come to the front door?"

i nod "yes"

i walk with her while clutching onto the box to the front door where puffy was standing while waiting for me with a big grin.

"hi tommy, you alright?"

"yeah, it was great" i smiled "i got all these photos and stuff from when i was younger, i'm gonna show phil, wilbur and techno later!"

"that's great tommy, we better get going now" she returned the grin "thank you lisa, i'll talk to you later"

"yeah thanks lisa, bye" i wave while stepping out the house.

as we get in the car i begin to look through the box again, observing through all of the photos and different objects like my bracelet from the hospital when i was born and small teddy bears as well.

"so" puffy started "did you enjoy it?"

"yeah! i made a rope swing in the garden, the food wasn't very good though" i tell her "phil makes it better, don't tell her i said that though"

she chuckles "alright i won't"

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

as i get inside the house i see techno on the couch practically asleep.

"hi tommy, how was it?" he says sarcastically.

"it wasn't bad actually" i reply "wheres phil?"

"he's in the kitchen, what's that box?"

"it's full of things from when i was younger so i wanna go through it with phil"

"well can i help?"

"sure, come on puffy!"

i lead her to the kitchen where phil was sitting on the stool while scrolling through his phone, as he heard us he looked up with a smile.

"hiya mate, did you have a good time?"

"yeah it was good! i made a rope swing in their garden which is so big, they are like mega rich!"

"that's nice mate, what's in the box then?"

"it's got all the stuff from when i was younger and lived with my parents, it's got lots of photos in and things from when i was little"

"that's nice isn't it?"

"yeah!"