- O N E H U N D R E D & F I F T Y -

~ technos pov ~

i didn't like how tommy was when around us, he was on edge as we helped put the things back in place in his room. that's the last thing i wanted, he's supposed to be safe here but how can he be safe if he doesn't even want to go near us?

"you still got this rubix cube, huh?" i smile as i pull it off the pile on the bed "you finished as well, cool"

he just replied with a short "hm" before going back to putting his few outfits in his wardrobe like how they used to be, i look at wilbur and we both turn to the younger boy with a sympathetic smile.

"you excited for christmas tommy?" wilbur asks.

"not really" he shrugs "it's the same every year"

i was quite shocked at his sentence, not about what he said but how long it was. this was the most he had spoken since he had arrived back here so at least we were making progress on the communication side of things.

"yeah but you're with us this year, it'll be different"

"i don't like different, i want everything to stay the same"

"sometimes change is good tommy, it might no seem good now but everything will work out in the end"

"pft bullshit, nothing good ever happens in my life and when it does go wrong it's changes so can you just fuck off please? i don't need you guys helping me sort out my room, i have no belongings anyway so i can't do it myself"

"alright" wilbur says accepting the boys wishes "if you need anything dads downstairs and we'll probably be in our rooms"

"whatever"

i put the rubix cube down and we both walk out the room in silence and defeat, we just wanted to help tommy but if he was pushing us away then we really couldn't do anything but accept his wishes.

"shall we tell dad that he kicked us out his room or not?" wilbur asks.

"no" i say "dad will probably go crazy about it and blame us for it, tommy's obviously going to push us away and dad is going to do into his dad mode and be overprotective, that's the last thing tommy wants"

"yeah i guess" he shrugs "can i come in your room?"

"ew, why?"

"don't be rude techno, can i not spend time with my brother?"

"fine" i sigh "you can"

we both enter my room and wilbur jumps on my bed instantly of course making me sigh audibly, i wanted to talk to him about sally and i decided this was the perfect time to do so.

"have you spoke to sally?" i ask

he scoffed "tsk, no"

"do you not think you should though?"

"there's no reason to, she's fucking dream now anyway so why does it matter?"

"i don't think it's a good idea for her to fuck while pregnant"

"shut up techno" he groaned " and she's getting rid of the baby anyway so it wouldn't matter, i wasted all my money on baby shit as well, this is a joke"

"just sell it all, you'll get loads on ebay"

"that's a good idea, then i can go out, buy some drinks and drugs then my problems will be good"

"i don't think that's a good idea but sure, whatever floats your boat i guess"

i didn't like the fact that wilbur smoked and drink to clear his mind and get rid of his problems because in reality the problems were still there when he woke up with the headache but i couldn't do anything about it, he won't listen to me.

AUTHORS NOTE

quick update before i go to sleep!!
have a good night/day wherever you
are and whenever you're reading :D