☆ ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ || 2022 ☆

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

Happy Easter, everyone!! tbh, i don't know a lot of people who celebrate Easter but still, Easter holidays are nice. a break really makes a difference sometimes TwT.

all grocery stores are probably decorated to the brim with cute colourful flags, and filled with chocolate eggs and rabbit shaped chocolates by now. Easter's actually such a cute holiday, but with a deeper meaning behind it all. quite the occasion.

anyways, happy Easter, people!! enjoy your holidays, and stay safe pls!

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Last year's hunt for the Easter Bunny didn't go too well for Mammon so he decides to go and pull off another one this year. However, he manages to drag everyone into his plan this time...

Lucifer - Finds Mammon's plans ridiculous and refuses to take part in it but with enough encouragement from Diavolo, he'll join in on the whole scheme but regret it later on. He kind of just supervises the entire thing, watching his brothers be idiots while trying to explain to them that the Easter Bunny doesn't exist so putting in all this effort will just end up being useless. He won't admit it, but he is kind of intrigued into how things will turn out and starts enjoying the hunt for the Easter Bunny by the end.

Mammon - The first person he drags into his plan is you, no doubt about that. He vows to hunt down the Easter Bunny by the end of the day, but he can't be bothered to prepare the equipment and decides to get Satan to organise recruitments instead. On the day of the hunt itself, he'll lead the way but do an awful job at explaining what he wants everyone to do and shouts a lot, so you may have to take over for him. In the end, he watches from the sidelines, cheering on the rest who are putting the traps together.

Leviathan - Sets up cameras all around the place to catch the legendary bunny on tape. He and Mammon organise a separate secret arrangement as they believe sharing a video of the bunny on the internet could go viral and earn them a bunch of money. Aside from that, Levi doesn't like to do much other than just hide in the bush and play games on his phone until the big moment actually happens. He and Mammon will bicker a lot throughout the wait for the rabbit despite working together for the other plan.

Satan - Left with the job of assessing people's skill and assigning them with certain tasks based on what they're good at. Although he knows the Easter Bunny doesn't exist and he doesn't take this whole hunt seriously, he still wants to do his best to see if he's a good judge of character and skills. He most definitely wants to give Lucifer the most embarrassing task though, so he suggests that Lucifer should dress up in a bunny suit to lure the bunny in. He'll help you instruct everyone on the day things are getting set up.

Asmodeus - When he hears of the bunny suit bait plan, he volunteers without a second thought in mind. He even offers to do a 'signature mating dance' to attract the bunny to the trap, but everyone eventually decides that it'd be better if he doesn't. Especially since Luke's part of the Easter Bunny hunt now. He also takes a lot of selfies of himself while everyone's setting things up and ends up posting a lot of them on Devilgram, he doesn't want to help with the work though because he's afraid of chipping a nail or two.