⚜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴍᴍᴜɴᴇ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

in this scenario, when i say a weak immune system, i mean like catching colds/flus very easily and also getting nosebleeds when it's too dry or hot.

small note: this was requested ages ago, probably late november or early december of 2021, but i couldn't manage to squeeze it in anywhere so i'm really sorry about that, and thank you for being patient. 

also, i want to thank the person who requested, i had fun writing it. honestly, this is a very relatable scenario as my nosebleeds get so intense whenever it's summer and i hate it so much lol. 

i've also added the new characters :D but they may be completely ooc (i haven't interacted with them at all yet so.... haha funny)

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - Extremely nervous to leave you alone at first since he hates to think that he can't be by your side all the time to keep you from getting ill, so he'll do his best to check up on you whenever he can (a little bit like an overbearing parent). He eventually eases and feels less worried once he knows you can handle yourself, but he still does try to prepare you and himself for the worst, mostly by reminding you constantly to take medicine and telling you to ~stay hydrated~ as often as he can. Has a whole schedule ready too.

Mammon - Also too scared to leave you by yourself, knowing how fragile your immune system is, so he consistently follows you wherever you go. Carries a spare pack of tissues in his pocket just in case you get any unexpected nosebleeds and always checks if you feel too hot on a sunny day, or if you're feeling cold during the days of winter. He doesn't realise that he's showing so much care until someone points it out, and then he'll immediately default back to his tsundere ways and deny ever caring in the first place.

Leviathan - Encourages you to not leave the house at all unless you really have to. He doesn't get how you can deal with going outside when there's the possibility of falling sick or going through nosebleeds. He doesn't really show much concern when he doesn't see anything wrong but when you do get a nosebleed or a cold, he'll freak out and it'll be a while before he can find his composure. Wants to help you out around a bit more, but he doesn't really know how he can do that so the best he can do is be by your side, just in case.

Satan - Always knew that humans had a more fragile immune system but with yours being much weaker, he can't help but worry all the time. He'll encourage you to go to the doctors more often, and will even offer to go with you. If you tell him that it's fine and that you're already used to all the nosebleeds and colds and whatnot, he'll leave things to you but still share some remedies he read in books and some advice he found online every now and then. He likes to help when he can, but also knows that you know what you're doing.

Asmodeus - Keeps you entertained indoors during winter and makes sure you don't go outside that much to prevent you from getting sick. Works out perfectly since he hates leaving the house in winter anyway. Likes to snuggle with you during cold days, and always makes sure that you stay warm. He's helpful when it comes to colds, but he'd be too afraid to help at all when you get any nosebleeds as the sight of blood just doesn't sit well with him. He'll do what he can though, passing you tissues then running away again.