This girl makes my life filmy!

Começar do início

"I am sorry sir, but please consider giving me another chance." He said.

I was not in a mood to glare at him and yell at him when I had her sitting before me giving various expressions while playing her game.

"First carry on with your work. We'll discuss about this later." I said and he went away nodding.

"You said you won't see my face. Why are you here?" I asked trying to provoke her.

Isko pareshaan karne me bada mazaa aata hai!

"Because you are useless and can't drive a car." She said rolling her eyes but still focussed on the game.

Wo game itna accha hai kya?
I never knew that I would get ignored by a girl because of some lame ass game!

"I know how to drive a car. I just don't." I said as my smile dropped remembering why I do not drive.

"Tum naa meri jindagi me aaye hi isliye ho ki meri shaanti kharab kar sako!" She said and got up from the chair.

"Let's go." I said and we left.

"Abhi thode der pehle toh thik the. Ye waapas sadu si shakal kyu bana rakhi hai?" She asked me.

I chose not to answer her but obviously she won't be quiet until she gets her answers.

"Ha wo alag baat hai ki tumhari shakal hamesha hi sadi si rehti hai but ab tak thodi thik thi ab kya— She started but some girl who was walking by suddenly tripped and fell on Naira and she in return tripped towards me and winced.

I encircled my hand around her waist and held her sideways.
"Can't you see where are you going?" I yelled at the girl and she looked at me horrified.

"I am soo sorry sir." She said with wide eyes and I made Naira stand properly.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Just a bit sprain." She said wincing.

"You— I started to yell at the girl but Naira turned my face towards her and the moment I looked into her eyes there was nothing else I could see.

This girl makes my life filmy!

I was holding her by her waist and she was having one palm of hers on my cheek while she was saying something and I couldn't hear anything.
I was just looking at her and I bet I had a stupid expression on my face while I was openly oggling at her.

"Reyansh!" She called me smacking my shoulder and I got out of my so called taado Naira session.

"Why are you scaring that poor girl? Tumhe koi bimari hai kya? Sunai nahi deta?" She asked glaring at me.

"Huh? Mujhe koi bimari nahi hai." I said and she smacked on my hand which was on her waist.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me? How can you touch me like that?" She asked teasing me.

"Are you going to let me take advantage?" I asked smirking and she smacked my shoulder again.

"If this was ancient era you would have to get married to me!" She said giggling.

"Yess, and then we'd end up getting divorced the next day." I said rolling my eyes to which she just giggled.

"Chalo jaldi! We are getting late. Bichari ladki ko daat diya. Tumhe aur kuch aata hai ki nahi?" She asked and we separated. As we were walking towards the parking she asked me,
"Bachpan se tumhe kisine hasna sikhaya nahi? Ya tumhe hasna pasand nahi?" She asked.

"All the time you are just yelling at someone, firing someone. Aur kuch karte ho?" She asked laughing as we sat in the car.

"Firing people and yelling at people is literally my job." I said shrugging and she laughed.

"Why don't you drive?" She asked as she started driving.

"None of your business." I said irritated and the moment I said it I regretted it.

She just looked at me and again focused on the driving.
All this while I was stealing glances but she was only concentrating on the road.

Faila diya raita?
Arrrgghhh...!

I just get irritated when someone asks me about it because I have horrible memories of the night when I decided I won't drive henceforth.

"Naira." I called her and she just hummed.

"Naira sunna." She again hummed.

"Mujhe pata hai tu itne der tak bina baat kiye reh nahi sakti. Chup kyu baithu hai?" I asked trying to provoke her.

Gussa hi karde!
Baat toh kar..!

"None of your business." She said with a sarcastically sweet smile on her face.

I just chuckled at her and we reached at Dadi's place.

Her phone started ringing and she frowned looking at it.

"You go in. I'll come after sometime." She said as we got down.

"Why did you come so late?" Dadi asked.

"I just had a few things to take care of." I said and she nodded.

"Naira kaha hai? Leke aa usko." She said and I again went out to see where she was when I saw her standing in the garden.

I frowned as I saw her lighting a cigarette.

I walked towards her and took that cigarette away from her mouth.
"What do you want?" She asked irritated.

"Smoking is Injurious to health." I said throwing it away.

"So? There are a lot of things that are injurious to health." She said rolling her eyes.

I don't know why the girl who was standing before me right now was not the one who is all bubbly, smiling.
She looked bitter about something.

"Your mood changed 360 degrees in like 2 minutes." I said turning her towards me.

"You talk as if you know me too well." She said rolling her eyes.

"Enough to know that you're mood is fucked up." I said.

"If you know my mood is fucked up then why didn't you let me smoke?" She asked glaring at me.

"Because that is not how you lit up your mood." I said shrugging.

"Then how do I do it?" She asked raising her brows.

"Well, I have a better option. You could talk to me." I said smiling and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Jyaada na udo mat." She said smiling.

Haste hue kitni pyaari lagti hai!
Hasti hi rahe na basss....