𝐂𝐡.42: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

Which is ice lemon tea, since I had already eaten my dinner.

I then give the slip and the pencil to Sanzu, who writes down his order. He then gives his order to a waitress, as both of us awaits our order.

"So...um... what's your opinion on Mucho?" I asked him. "He's a good person. Someone that I feel... relatable with." he responded.

Ah yes. Someone that he found relatable, only for him to kill that same person for a betrayal that will happen sometime in the future. And possibly manipulating for a long time now.

"Well, what's underneath that mask anyways?" I asked him, asking him about that mask.

"Nothing! I just like to wear it, that's all." he smiled, before his food has arrived. A few pieces of mochi, and a cup of herbal tea.

Noticing him taking out his mask, I can see a few scars around his mouth. I believe he notices me looking at them, because he asked me to not laugh at it, seemingly annoyed at the manner.

However, I ended up telling him something else. "Why would you think I laugh at your scars? They look...cute."

"Because... People would normally laugh at it, or ignore it because of it." he responded. "But, why aren't you doing either of those things that I mentioned?"

"Why should I?" I told him. "I think you look beautiful with those scars." I complimented him.

"...Thanks... I guess?" he stuttered, possibly not knowing how to respond to my compliment. 

But deep down, I could only feel sympathy for him. I already know where his scars come from, after reading the recent chapters. Let's just say... I wasn't very happy about that.

Poor Sanzu... He didn't deserve what he got...

And then my food arrived, which interrupted my depressing thoughts. I drink my beverage, which I'm grateful that it is in a plastic smoothie cup. With a straw as the cherry on top.

"Hey, Sanzu! We need to go now!" called Mucho, who I seen him about to leave, with Draken and Smiley walking behind him.

"Coming." Sanzu responded, as he quickly finishes his meal and his drink. "Gotta go now. Maybe we can see each other again next time?" he asked, as he gives me his phone number.

"Sure. Bye!" I said to Sanzu, which followed him smiling with his mask on before walking out of the cafe with Mucho. 

Ah...What a relaxing time...

...

...

...I'm jinxing myself, am I?

...

*glass smash noises*

...

Well shit... Should've expected this already. With the others already rejecting Takemichi's plan of fighting Black Dragons in fear of ruining Mitsuya's reputation, it makes sense why Kisaki and Hanma hasn't left yet.

"It's not 'Mikey!' It's 'Mikey-kun', got that?!!" shouted a familiar person. I went outside to see Chifuyu pointing a shard of glass at Kisaki's neck.

Does he really have to make a scene in public? Also, if he's agitated from the fact that he acts superior due to not saying -kun in Mikey's name, does that make me superior? And why have they not judged me on that?

Perhaps because I helped them enough to basically let that slip away for me, I think.

I then saw Hanma holding a knife to Takemichi's neck, reminding Chifuyu that while infighting is prohibited, he will not hesitate to hurt them if that expectation is broken.