➪ 31 ➪

Xolo's POV
I was sound asleep under the warmth of my soft comforter , my head just peacefully snuggled into my pillow. When the loud sound of my alarm decided to erupt.

"Ughhh" I groaned into my pillow as the annoying , obnoxious sound filled my ears. I really don't want to get up. I just want to sleep in this amazing , soft ,queen size bed forever. But I have a 6:30 am call time.. 6:30. The sun hasn't even risen yet and I have to be up. I hate getting up early, I'm the type that likes to sleep in.

But I'm lucky to even have booked the job and it's my first day on set so I can't be late. I mean , I can never be late but especially today I can't be late. I want to make a good impression on everyone. I'm super nervous but I'm not even thinking about at the moment because the only thing I'm feeling right now is fucking dead and tired.

I reluctantly opened up my eyes and slowly sat up to be met by pure darkness. It is still pitch black outside.. no sign of light whatsoever. I let out a yawn as I sat there , blankly staring out the window , contemplating whether I really want to leave the comfort and warmth of my covers or not.

Well , I want this job , I asked to be an actor so yes you do want to Xolo. I'm just honestly really lazy with waking up early. I dragged myself out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. This bathroom is huge it has 2 sinks on one long marble counter. It also has a hot tub and spacious shower. I can't believe that I'm staying at a place like this and that I'm going to be filming a show , it all feels so surreal.

I rubbed my eyes , trying to wake up some more as I grabbed a towel from under the sink and proceeded to turn on the shower . I took off my boxers and got into the shower , letting the hot water hit my body. I don't wear shirts or pants to sleep when I'm alone, just boxers , it's more comfortable that way.

As I brushed my teeth , I found my mind going to Jules. I wonder how she's doing , you know compared to yesterday. She's probably still sleeping right now but I hope that she's been okay. Im gonna call her whenever I can but I think I'm too scared to be on my phone while im on set , it's only my first day , I wanna make sure that they know I'm taking this seriously. So I'll call her when I'm back at the hotel.

That's when we can have time to have a full on conversation and it'll be better because I can tell her every single thing that happened through out the day and how it was , I know she'll by dying to hear about it. Then she can  tell me how her day went and I'll see if she's really okay or not.

Im just kinda scared that maybe she'll just act like she's okay when she's not.. she has the tendency to do that. Last time , when Madison was being a bitch to her , making fun of her , threatening her all the time she didn't say a word . She kept saying that everything was good  and that she loved Madison. She wouldn't tell me what was actually going on  because she saw that I was happy and she didn't wanna ruin that.

I don't want her to feel like she can't tell me the way she actually feels just because I'm gonna be having such a fun time filming and just because I'm so happy about the fact that I got  this role. Plus ,  I know we made up but that doesn't mean she's not even just a bit mad just because I said sorry. Sorry can only do so much.

Like she said ,she's still in pain and I don't know how she's dealing with that or if she's okay or how she wants to go about all this. I don't know if she's gonna be wanting her space or something because she still has feelings for me and that'll help her get over me? I want to talk to her everyday but if she says she wants space , I'm gonna have to give her that. I didn't respect her space yesterday like she asked me to when I showed up to her house..

I don't know what she wants but I wanna check up on her today and find out. I stepped out of the shower and began drying myself off with my white towel. I think I'm just gonna wear some sweats and a t shirt because I'm pretty sure that costume design team is gonna have me do a bunch of fittings and I'll have to change into an outfit for the scenes anyways.