4

Taylor and I just came back from the Mexican restaurant and we were now just chilling on my bed. My mom got us a little tres leches cake over there. It said congrats and needless to say it was freaking delicious. Hmm funny how a cake could say congrats to me but not Xolo.

"So c'mon tell me what happened sis . Why did you look so shaken up when you came back to the car ?" Taylor questioned , waiting for me to answer.

"Well we definitely didn't make up . He was completely dry with me and greeted me with a stupid polite smile as if I was some stranger. Didn't even really look at me the whole time and whenever he did he would break eye contact. Oh yea and not to mention Madison. She gave me dirty looks the whole entire time. After I said hi to him she pulled him close and had her hand all over his chest. Wanna know what she said. Aw Julie Jules are you sad? Oh Julie Jules this and that " I mocked her in her high pitch voice.

"Ew what the hell ? Why is she still so rude , the little bitch got what she wanted didn't she ? She broke your friendship so why still give you attitude . Again I say ew ,her personality so ugly " Taylor rolled her eyes.

"Did Xolo say anything about it ? The way she was acting towards you ? He better have " Taylor furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh Xolo ? Nope ? He would never. When I was about to leave I literally said to him It was nice seeing you Xolo and congrats guys , I wish you the best. Then little miss bitchy bitch since she loves to call me julie Jules so much goes , oh julies Jules how sweet you are , it was just great seeing you too . You look - you look decent as always wish I could say more to you but looks like it's time for you to go " I mimicked her facial expressions.

"I'm sorry what ?! More like it's time for little miss bitchy bitch to go and jump off a cliff with that attitude of hers. Who does she think she's talking to , the audacity . Jules why didn't you punch her in the face . It's graduation day , you would never see her again after this . It would have been the perfect day !Ugh I should have went with you I would have popped her right then and there . Please tell me Xolo said something about this " Taylor yelled. I love her so much hahahahha but no we do not resort to violence.

"Oh trust me I did feel my blood boil and I wanted to but I just couldn't. I was too sad And no Xolo didn't say anything. I looked at him and all he said was just a dry cold thanks. Not even a bye or congrats or I wish you the best.I couldn't believe it , that he didn't care the way she was to me. That he still hated me and treated me like a stranger especially on the day where he knows he wouldn't see me again. All he said to me was hi and thanks. Then I stood there like an idiot looking at him hoping he would say something more , hoping he would change his mind before I walked away. Hoping for him to care and he just repeated himself saying thanks , waiting for me to leave. So I did " I sighed. I could feel my eyes start welling up just thinking about it.

"Are you kidding me ? I expected more from him , you guys grew up together. I don't understand how he could treat you this way . I'm so sorryy . It's honestly crazy I mean what the hell happened that made him this way. What argument did you guys have ? It must have been insane if he still acts like this" Taylor asked in confusion.

The arguments were bad.. I don't even want to talk about it . I hate thinking about it because I just feel the emotions all over again and I wanna be past this. This can't effect me anymore. I can't be stuck on this. This is a new chapter and if I wanna begin a new chapter everything from the past has to be left behind..

"Jules , I know you never like to talk about it or think about it. I know it's a hard topic for you. But you're still effected by this ,you're still hurt about it. If you wanna start fresh you have to heal from this. Talking about things help , you have to let out your emotions don't keep them in it's bad. People start fresh by letting out all their feelings and healing from it. Plus I care and I'm here to listen and help. Also I'm kinda curious what happened " Taylor laughed a little at the end.