⌫ 6 ⌫

Bold text = Flashbacks

Yup , cry that little heart out sis. Let it out " Taylor said as she continued to rub my back.

"S-shut up don't encourage me t-to k-Keep cry - crying like an idiot " I tried to say in between my muffled crys and sniffles.

"Stop it .you're not an idiot and it's okay to cry !" She repeated.

I sat up and started to wipe away my tears, can't believe I'm still crying over this. It's so frustrating I swear like when will it ever stop hurting...

"You sure , you ready to continue ?" Taylor asked in concern.

"Yes " I slowly took a breath.
                       ✨Flashbacks

As I laid in my bed that night , tossing and turning, I tried to shake off what just happened at the bowling alley. I have to focus on telling Xolo about Madison. Tommorow I am just going to tell him to come over so we can talk.

Although it'll be a relief to finally tell him , I feel so scared about how he's going to react. He really likes her and he's happy with her. He wanted so badly for me and her to get along and I've been lying to him about it all this time just to keep him happy.. I don't want to be the one to ruin all of that for him or break his heart. but I care about him and he deserves better than her so I have to..

Ughhh ,I sighed as I looked up at the ceiling. God Xolo , why couldn't you have just picked a nice girl. At the back of my head ,I wished he'd maybe pick me but as Madison said ,  he'd never see  me that way.
———————————————————————————
                       * The Next day *
       ⚡️Xolo's POV⚡️
"Xolo  " I heard my moms voice keep repeating  as she shook me.  loud blaring music filling my ears , I squinted my eyes open to see her standing above me and the freaking sun shining directly in my eyes through the blinds

It's funny if she thinks I'm actually going to get up so easy. it's Saturday and You already know I'm sleeping in. I quickly rolled over and forced my eyes closed, trying to ignore her voice and the annoying  music.

"You're so lazy , you never want help me clean !"She yelled over the music.

I kept pretending like I was sleeping. At least I'm lazy and I'm proud. I snuggled my head under the covers and tried to fall back to sleep.

"How was it last night at the bowling alley ?! " my mom continued yelling. Ugh just be quiet and let me sleep women. I didn't even answer her but now actually thinking bout it. Something did seem kinda off .

Jules just went home for no reason and she wasn't acting like her usual self.. I wanted to call her about it and check up on her but Madison and I got home late. It just seemed like something was bothering her. I know Jules and she's never so quiet or gets so tired so easily just like that.

I'm gonna ask her later , when I have the energy to get up. Time to actually enjoy my sleep.I felt my eyes slowly drooping and my thoughts floating off. Suddenly I heard my phone go off . I jumped up at the sound of it. Are you kidding me ?! I was about to fall asleep and now someone's calling me.

I rolled my eyes as I picked up my phone, i saw the Screen and it was My girlfriend. Okay well since it's my baby, I'll pick up.

"Hey Babe " my raspy voice let out into the phone as I stretched.

All I heard was crying and gasps of air on the other end...

" Mads- are you crying ?What's wrong -What happened babe ?"  My eyes widened in worry as I sat up. I've never heard her cry like this.