✨11✨

Xolo's POV
The Uber should be here any minute now. I never been so impatient and anxious to get somewhere in my life. I need to talk to Jules , I can't let this whole thing go on any longer now that I know the truth..

I feel like such an idiot not only because I let myself be manipulated and fall for all Madison's lies but because I didn't doubt it for one second- I just went off on Jules without a blink of an eye. I let my anger take over and she tried to tell me .. she tried to tell me so many times and I just was a dick to her..

2 years pass by and you're telling me I find out about all of this shit now.. I'll be lucky if she even talks to me after all I did.

The Uber finally pulled up in front of Madison's house. Can't wait to leave and never see her again. That manipulative little bitch .. the way I actually had feelings for her too-

"Thank you " I said to the Uber driver as I rushed in the car. We left and I anxiously gazed out the window , fidgeting around with my fingers..I don't know what to expect.. I don't even know exactly what to say. It's been 2 years , where do I even begin ,how can I come back from that. I feel so embarrassed.

All I did ,when she never even did anything wrong all this time. All the pain I caused her.. the way I fell for it all. I feel embarrassed and just so guilty .. I don't even have the words to try and talk to her, there's no excuse whatsoever for all I did .

She probably hates me and won't want me in her life again but I can't give up. I want her back in my life , I wanna make up for the past 2 years , I've missed her. So I have to try...

Back to Jules' POV
I finally got home and am now rushing up to my room. Thankfully my mom isn't home so she doesn't have to see me all upset. She's at work still, it's 8:00 pm.

When I got into my bedroom all I felt was some relief. I know today is the last day I would ever see that school or the people in it ever again.

I won't have to deal with Madison like I did today or for these past 2 years. I won't have to deal with Xolo and feel sad or nervous every time I see him . I really don't get why she even started again with me today..

Why she couldn't just let it go we just graduated , she doesn't have to see me ever again. But no she couldn't go one day without insulting me or rubbing it in my face that she's the one who has him. That's She the important one , the only one.

I am just really fed up with her running her mouth and consistently bringing me down. She makes me feel bad enough about myself already. I'm fed up with this whole situation to be honest.

Just so done with it all , I'm not going to keep hoping or waiting around for Xolo. It's a waste of time and I'm not going to keep feeling hurt or giving him so much power over me when he never even cared. It's emotionally draining . shouldn't have to fight to explain my side of things , if he cared he would have asked ,instead of straight assuming and cutting me off so fast.

So I'm pretty much done with him too, goodbye and good luck to them both , they deserve eachother. Time to move past this..

I walked up to my wall of Polaroids , I have a whole wall next to my dresser dedicated to Polaroids. A lot of them are of Xolo. It's pictures of us over the years. My eyes slowly  began to water up as I looked up at all of them.. trying not to think of all memories that are attached to them.

I've always had these up on my Wall, have never taken them down even when we had that whole fight. Even when we stopped talking and turned into strangers , no matter how mad I was , no matter how much I Cried. Despite all the pain I was going through ,I kept those up because it brought me some comfort to still have things of him and of us together.