𝟸𝟶

SURPRISE EARLY UPDATE ❤️
Xolo's POV
"Hey , Xolo Mariduena ?" I saw 3 men pop out of the conference room about to walk towards us.. these must be the 3 writers.. wow this is actually happening.

"Yes , Hi. I'm Xolo" I instantly greeted them with a smile. Jules,Mary ,and I stood up.

"Great to meet you Xolo . I'm John" John shook my hand.

"Im Josh , nice to meet you kid "Josh shook my hand.

"And I'm Hayden , nice grip you got there " Hayden shot me a smile as he shook my hand.

"It's nice to meet you all too, thanks so much for giving me this opportunity . Really -it's amazing " I nervously smiled. I don't know , this just feels so surreal and nerve wracking.

"Of course , we've heard great things about you from the casting directors...We look forward to seeing you perform a scene for us. I see you've met Mary and who is this lovely young lady beside you ?" Josh asked as he looked at Jules.

Great things about me ? me ? what , I mean I didn't have a mind blowing audition. I'm happy the casting directors liked me but now I feel like I have to be better than last time, way to add onto my pressure. Just great.

"Hi , I'm Jules . It's nice to meet you all  " Jules greeted them with a smile as she put out her hand to shake Josh's.

"It's nice to meet you too young lady. Are you here for a call back too ? Maybe we missed someone ?" Josh questioned as he looked John and Hayden.

"Oh no - don't worry I'm not here for a call back. I never even auditioned , I just came to support Xolo " she laughed. I wish to God she was here for a call back , that would be so fun, filming with my bestfriend.

Then again I feel like we'd mess around too much and never get any work done.

"I was telling her that there's female roles still open for Cobra Kai , it'd be awesome to have another girl on board wouldn't it ? " Mary rose her eyebrows , proposing the idea to the writers while she gave Jules a smile.

"Yeah - actually now that  you mention it , we do have a few roles open . We haven't been able to find anyone for the role of Elizabeth Moskowitz. If you're ever interested in auditioning ?  " John smiled  with a shoulder  shrug. Oh my goodness she's getting a chance! She better say yes , she better say yes.

"Oh that sounds amazing but Trust me Xolo's the actor here , I'm no where near as good as -" she began to say.

"Oh she does not give her self enough credit ! We went to the same acting classes together as kids and let me tell you she's always been great at it. I mean-  the dedication and emotion she would put behind it is insane" I instantly cut her off as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, trying to vouch for her as I looked at the writers.

Im not gonna let Jules pass up this fucking awesome opportunity to audition for Cobra Kai, she loves the karate kid. She was so excited and happy for me, she wouldn't shut up about it. She deserves to get this more than anyone! I'm not gonna let her ruin this for herself , fuck no.

"Wow look at that she even has experience , she's a shoe in " Mary continued to vouch for Jules with me.
Yup as we should.

"Alright, then I see no reason why you shouldn't audition for us Jules. We'd love to see what you got, we're holding auditions for Elizabeth Moskowitz next week. We'll give you the script before you leave, you can take it home and look at it , just think about it huh ?what do you say?" Hayden smiled while he did a little hand gesture.