𝟷𝟿

I made this chapter extra long Bc I missed last weekend and Don't worry Mary is indeed in this chapter :)

Xolo's Pov
I could not feel any cooler to be honest, just walking out that front door. Swinging the car keys around my finger and walking towards that car on the way to my call back for Cobra Kai. Oh What a day this will be.

"Chill out loser- These are your mommy's keys and your mommy's car " Jules scoffed as she snapped me out of it, noticing the smug look on my face.

"Shut the fuck up- why you gotta ruin my moment like that " I rolled my eyes as I unlocked the car. She's the loser, I'm the one driving and she'll simply be in the passenger seat, just watching. Watching as I smoothly roll  down the streets and highways of LA.

"You're right -you're right - I'm sorry. I forgot I'm supposed to be nice to you today. Your big call back and all. We can have fun in your mommy's car " she laughed as we put on our seat belts.

"What are you acting so calm about, your big call back and all. You're the one who wouldn't shut up bout it once I told you about the audition. And since when are you not nice ? Awww- You think just because you're sarcastic and you banter.you're all mean and tough huh ? Sorry to tell you but you don't  have not one mean bone in your body"I laughed at her ridiculous comment as I started the car.

She's funny, she's the nicest person I know. Not once have I seen her lose her shit on anybody. Most she's done is yell and even when she yells ,it's like a soft kind. Some minor curse words may be in there, not much. She's small and not scary at all.

"You know what I mean - I can't bother you or tease you today and what are you talking about ?I'm tough and I can be mean. I've went off on you before- I've yelled, don't you remember " she quickly tried to defend herself.

That's a lie. She did yell but she could've done way worse . She could have slapped me ,she could have blocked me , she could have actually dragged Madison and given her a real black eye if she wanted to but no she stayed calm and did a little yelling when we were such bitches to her. I deserved way worse than what I got , nicest person I know.

Anyone else would have gone ballistic or caused some sort of scene, which would be well deserved in a situation like that..

"Wait - before we go, your mom said you haven't driven this far before on your own ?" Jules stopped me before I could pull out of the parking spot. I could see a little spark of panic in her eyes. She has nothing to worry about.

"Yeah , so ? May I remind you that I have my drivers license. I am a certified driver. I know what I'm doing, we're gonna be fine. " I gave her a look of reassurance followed by a small laugh . I am truly an amazing driver.

She stared at me for a second , searching my eyes , trying to assess whether or not  she could believe the words that just came out of my mouth.

"Jesus Christ , please protect us on this road trip. May you be the one driving and not Xolo " she rambled as she looked up at the sky lite, doing the sign of the cross.

"You - you did not just do that- Are you serious ? You don't trust me that much ? Wow...the faith you have in me must be pretty low " I chuckled as my eyes searched hers.

"Look,  would it make you feel better if you saw my license officer " I sarcastically asked.

"Yes , hand it over. Let's see this license of yours. I know a lot of guys like you " she jokingly glared at me as she put her hand out just waiting.

"Wow we haven't even moved the vehicle and I'm already in trouble . Okay jeez" I furrowed my eye brows as I took my license out of my wallet and handed it to her.