☁︎︎23☁︎︎

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated. School is very much to blame for not letting me update my book about our husband 🙄on with the chapter 💗

"Jules -Jules !"I faintly heard Mary's voice call out.

"Huh?" I automatically jumped up in my seat, looking around the room. I squinted my eyes, trying to focus but it was difficult with the sun shining directly on them, blinding me. I finally caught a glimpse of Mary and looked down at where I was sitting.

I automatically remembered that I ended up falling asleep on this chair. In the corner of the room, right by the window.  Mary and I woke up at 9 am and She was doing her make-up while I was sitting in the corner chair. Xolo was still sleeping and so I ended up dozing off...

"Sorry - I wasn't trying to scare you. I was just lonely over here. I just finished my make-up, you like ? " Mary laughed at my reaction.

"Ooooh, I loveeeee" my eyes perked up at her in approval as I tucked my Knees in my chest, repositioning myself. Her deep blue eyes are complemented by a shimmery yet subtle, silver eyeshadow and black mascara, making her eyes stand out even more than they already do.  She has a red tinted lip and a touch of highlight on her nose. Imagine being that pretty ,God really has favorites and I'm most definitely not one of them.

"Thank you, thank youuu. And you're very much welcome to use any of my make up since  I know that you didn't bring yours. Also - I picked out a shirt for you and Xolo. The shirt you can keep , it's one of mine. and I just gave Xolo  one of my Boyfriend's shirts . I thought you guys would wanna change since you know , you  didn't bring  any clothes " Mary smiled as she pointed to the shirts laid out on her bed. No way

"Awww- stop , you are so nice. You really didn't have to do that. " I chuckled as I shook my head at her. She really didn't have to. I mean we crashed her hotel and now we're taking her clothes. I feel so bad.

"Please - don't worry , I really don't mind it. You better wear it, I went through 2 luggage's just to find those shirts . Don't Make it worth nothing " Mary jokingly threatened as she rose her eyes brows at me.

"Okay , okay , fine. You don't have to ask me twice, that shirt is too cute to deny " I gazed at it , taking in It's pure beauty . Definitely my type of shirt, it's one of those multi colored patch shirts. Its tight fitted with 4 different shades of tan patches on it. It's adorable.

"I know and on top of that , you get to keep it. Aren't I the best ?" Mary  bragged as she zipped up her make up bag.

"Not just the best but the very best actually " I corrected her as I put up a finger with a smile.

" why thank you , I am so hungry dude - where should we go for breakfast?" Mary questioned with a desperate voice. I am so hungry too honestly , Mary and I been up since early this morning. I could practically hear my stomach growl and just begging for food.

"Ooooh- can we do IHOP ? " I suggested with a pleading smile. Who doesn't love IHOP . It's easily one of the best breakfast places ever . Chocolate chip pancakes are the way to go.

"Yessss- let's do it. Wait - what do you usually get from IHOP ? " Mary rose her eyebrows in curiosity as if she was testing whether I have good taste or not. Please - I have the best taste.

"You already know it has to be the chocolate chip pancakes. What do you usually get from IHOP ?" I rose my eyebrows in curiosity at her.

"Yesss! me tooo! - God ,I love you . You really are meant to be my bestfriend .So many people say it's basic but it's not , it's just too good!" Mary yelled in excitement.