𝟷𝟼

"Thank you !" He shouted as he laid his arms on my back hugging me right back while my head was laying in his chest. God, I regret this hug -now he's feeling so comfy.. why am I enjoying this so much, it feels like I could stay in his arms forever. Nooooo - no good. Bad Jules- Wait no that could just mean he's comfy - it's nothing romantic.

"You wanna go do our photo booth tradition now ?" I smiled as I forced myself to let go of him.

"Yes let's go, we have to before we leave. We must not depart without it. Then I'll get us a Uber back home and we can watch the karate kid movies "he smiled.

"That sounds like music to my ears "I beamed as we instantly started walking towards the photo booth. I mean really, putting my best friend on to the legendary Karate Kid franchise.

Not only because the movies are anything but short of exquisite but because he possibly has the chance of getting cast in Cobra Kai. You know what let me shut up because I've gone on about this all damn day. It's just exciting.

"jeez- we haven't taken these in forever.. are you ready?" Xolos's eyes widened as we looked around and went sat on the bench of the photo booth. 

"I know -I never thought we'd ever been taking any pictures again. You freaking hated me " I laughed as I let out a breath of relief, closing the curtain of the photo booth.

"What No - stop saying that. I never hated you, I swear it. I just like to pretend that I did hate you because it made everything easier " he explained as our eyes met. I could see that his eyes grew serious for a moment as they looked into mine.

"I know Xolo- I know. don't worry. It's okay, I believe you. I liked to pretend that I hated you too so trust me I get it. " I reassured him as I laughed at how serious he got.

"Good because you'll never get that soft side of me again, so enjoy it " he smiled as he put in money for the photo booth.

"Shut the fuck up you are always having moments like that and I love that side of you so no actually, it won't be the last time" I informed him. Xolo wouldn't be Xolo if he wasn't caring and expressing his emotions. I love that about him because most guys don't ever express themselves and don't do good at being vulnerable.

"Oh trust me it will be the last time. Now here do You want the sunglasses or the blue wig ?" Xolo asked as he picked up the props that were hanging on the sidewall.

"Ooooh- why not both " My eyes grew in amusement looking at the short blue wig and the red sunglasses that were just waiting to be grabbed.

I snatched them into my possession and put them on. Wow, I feel like that ladybug from that one show and all fancy and famous with these big red glasses.

"I like this - it's giving me... fancy miraculous ladybug "I crossed my legs and laid my hands on my knee with sass. Dramatically turning my head towards the camera.

"You're such a child " Xolo laughed as he looked through the props.

"Hey! Miraculous Ladybug is for all ages " I corrected his statement as I turned to him.

"You know what since you got the short hair, I'll do the long blonde hair " he smirked as he put on the long, shiny, and flowy wig.

"Oooh, cute - now give me your best pose Darlin " I put on my best British accent as I stroked his wig.

Xolo extended his leg out, just bending a little while resting his hand on his knee, spreading his legs wide and giving me a duck face while the other hand was running through his blonde luscious hair.

"Wait -wait. We've got to finish this look " I instantly broke out laughing as I grabbed the fluffy pink scarf on the side of him and wrapped it around his neck in excitement.