☽ 10 ☽

Well that whole thing with Madison just happened .. Thankfully once I walked out of the bathroom , there were no students at all in the hallway anymore. Madison finally left and I just can't wait to get home and forget about all of this . I look forward to never seeing her again and as for Xolo ,I'm ready to move on and heal..

As much as I am mad ,sad,every feeling that can ever be felt all mixed into one. I need to stop dwelling on this ,waiting around ,and being all hurt. Maybe I'll even tell my mom what actually happened so she doesn't bring him up anymore.

"Hey , ready to go ?" Taylor asked as walked out of the bathroom.

"Yes please , let's go " I quickly replied , walking towards the exit.

"Just so you know none of what she said was true. I'm sure you still matter to Xolo you always have. Y'all literally grew up together. There's no way there's not at least some part of him that misses you " Taylor tried to reassure me as we were walking towards the bus stop.

"Please Taylor can we just not talk about him , don't try to give me hope for something I've been waiting on for two years. I'm tired of waiting and hoping I'm done, I'm moving on and healing just like we talked about. No more talk about Xolo." I explained to her with a serious look in my eyes.

The bus finally got here and I couldn't be happier. We stepped onto the bus and found some seats at the back.

"You're going to see " She smirked as we sat down. Taylor really is optimistic wait til 2 more years pass and she finally loses hope just like me . Then she'll know.

I put up my red hood and laid my head on the window watching the school pass us by and the sun going down. Goodbye tortuous building and everything associated with it. Thanks for absolutely nothing these 4 years of my life.
                      ✨Xolos POV
   "No five ! Why didn't you stop running   , fuckkk  they gotta find you my mans " I shook my head at the tv screen. I'm at my baby Madison's house . We were just chilling when we remembered we gotta go empty out our lockers.

It's what all seniors do after graduating , I'm legit so happy to be out of that place. Not only because I'm done with high school but because I don't have to see Jules anymore. I just still can't believe she did that to me and Madison. ..It may sound stupid but I thought I knew her and that she was my bestfriend.

But what bestfriend even after you tell her so many times you want her and your girlfriend to get along goes and does that. She was threatening Madison and being a bitch to her for 5 months , lying to me for 5 months.Knowing how happy I was and how important to me that was.

Then she goes and punches her like what the fuck - it makes me so mad dude. Who does that to anyone let alone their bestfriends girl. All because I put her in her place. She took it way too far . It's pathetic and low.

But I'm not going to lie , even after everything that's happened I do still think of her and find myself thinking back on memories we've had over the years... I hate to admit it but I do miss her .. I've missed her for so long. she was my best friend . I was beyond angry with her at the time but I never actually brought myself to hate her , I've always  still had love for her in my heart.

But it doesn't matter if I miss her . I'm not talking to her , It's still a fucked up thing she did. I'm not gonna have her treat my girl like that and I'm not gonna be best friends with a fake person. Lying to my face acting like she never did anything to her.it makes me so mad.

So yea I did ignore her at graduation.. whenever I see her that's all I see. A fake ex bestfriend. I wish I could say I see Jules , the amazing girl I've always known and grew up with . but no the Jules I knew would have never done that. That's not the girl I grew up with she's a complete stranger.