| 21 |

I published chapter 20 last Thursday with how the chemistry read went and Mary etc in case some of you missed it , I saw that it didn't have many reads so maybe you guys didn't know ? Read that first If you haven't . Anyways on with the story :)

The streets lights of LA around here are so vibrant and beautiful. This is the rich side of LA that we're in right now, where all auditions and everything of the acting,music and modeling industry take place. It's so cool , The feeling of  fresh wind hitting our faces as Mary and I are listening to some music and just driving.

Still can't believe she was that nice to let Xolo and I stay at her hotel for the night, that's where she's driving me right now. Xolo is gonna drive there later after his chemistry read with Mister William Zabka. I hope it goes well and he gets the part ! That'd be so amazing and hella cool ,let's be honest. Who wouldn't wanna work with the actors of the karate kid and learn some moves.

The fact that the writers gave me an audition for Elizabeth moskowitz  suddenly popped back into my mind.. the opportunity and chance is amazing. I'd love to even get a small chance at being part of the show but I still don't know yet..

I stared at the audition script below me , sitting on my lap . I wanna turn that page and read it so bad but I don't wanna fall in love with the script or character. It would get my hopes up If I end up not doing it..

Apparently Mary wants to talk to me about something when we get to the hotel. She hasn't told me what it is but it has to do with Xolo and I ... that's what she said. But what could it even be. Ugh I hate waiting , my anxiety says tell me right now , I don't like waiting.

"Thanks for letting us crash at your hotel , you really didn't have to" I turned to look at Mary.

"No yeah , of course. You guys are really cool . I don't mind it at all , it'll be fun. " she smiled as her eyes focused on the road.

"Yeah what should we do , my idea of fun would be torturing Xolo but - ooh wait that actually sounds like a good idea" I gasped with a growing smile.

"Oooh yeah yeah - we should! But what should we do . I don't know , you know him best so you tell me. You're  the key to all this , lay it on me sista" she smirked.

Oh this is gonna be so fun, a million things that annoys Xolo popped into my mind. Hmmm so many to choose from, which ones should we torture him with. I would like to say all of them but we don't have that kind of time.

Maybe if I ever hang with them while they're on set we would have that kind of time.  Only if Xolo gets the role though but I already know he will.

"Hmmm, let me see , I got a few ideas. He hates loud chewing , he hates being messed with when he sleeps, and he hates people messing with his oh so luscious hair" I dramatically ran a hand through my hair as I rolled my eyes.

"Wow -Sounds like a nice list of things to do tonight don't you think ?" She let out an evil laugh.

" yup , are you ready to be the most annoying people in the world ? Can we actually start with the loud chewing first because I'm hella hungry " I laughed. No really I am. Last thing Xolo and I ate was breakfast and after that it was just candy on our road trip. It's currently 9pm and I'm living off an empty stomach. I'm not a happy girl.

"Yeah me too, I've barely eaten. we can figure out what to eat when he's back. For now though we have arrived and we can now finally relax " Mary smiled as she pulled into the hotel parking lot and turned off the car.

This hotel building looks so nice. It's definitely not a cheap one but not super fancy either. It's really modern from the outside.

Mary and I stepped out of the car and walked into the lobby. It was a huge open space with a white long couch in the middle of the lobby and an aquarium tank on the side wall.