⚡️12⚡️

"Whatever , race you upstairs!" Xolo yelled as he ran up. This man.. okay yes he May be sleeping over and I may have missed it but  he still needs to build back my trust.

"You're such a cheater ! " I yelled back as I ran up behind him, trying to catch up.

"No you're just slow  " He laughed as he reached the top of the stairs and entered my room.

"I am not !" I yelled as I tried to speed up the stairs. The way we sound like such children , we have just always been competitive like that.

I finally got to my room to find Xolo starting at our pictures on the floor.. well this is awkward.  kinda have to explain this now.

"You were about to throw these out?" Xolo asked has he looked down at all the Polaroids on the ground , he didn't sound mad but I could just hear it in his voice as it softened that he  was slightly down about it.

"Yeah.. I never thought of it before today though. It always brought me comfort having something of you  and thinking back on all our memories you know ? But when you're stuck on that for 2 years- just hoping , it gets to the point where you're so hurt you don't wanna remember it anymore -because you know it'll never happen ,You know it'll never be like that again. I just couldn't stand seeing you everywhere when you weren't even around anymore .. I didn't want to be stuck on the memories. I just wanted to move on and forget all of it , so this was my attempt in doing that .." I explained to him as We looked at all of the pictures scattered all over the floor.

"No yeah - I get that. I understand,I am so sorry for putting you through all of that.. I know how you feel, you know how many framed pictures I have of us in my room and how many photo books my mom has made ?!I definitely saw you everywhere even when I was trying to avoid you. It sucked because it reminded  me of you and made  me sad that you weren't in my life anymore.. But it looks like I came in just in time though , Couldn't get rid of me so easy Jules , you'll have to keep these photos , sorry " He shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"You really did come just in time because you were about to go in the trash can. You're very lucky you saved yourself" I informed him.

"And your sassy self is back. Just like how I remember it. Never thought I'd say this but I Kinda missed that. Looks like you couldn't get rid of all of me though ,  Polaroids are easy to throw out but not that " he smirked as he pointed to a framed picture of us on my night stand.

It's a picture of us taken at our 8th grade prom sort of thing. We were all dressed up and a photographer took a picture of us at the dance.

"No it's quite easy  actually , I'd just have to smash it and it would be broken. Very simple" I stated with a smile as I went to sit on my bed and looked up at him.

"Oh yea ? If it was that easy ,you would have done it " he laughed as he sat next to me.

"Well I was going to but then you just had to show up you know ?" I pushed him.

"Yes and I'm glad I did. Thank the lord for Taylor sending me that video" Xolo shook his head. I really have to thank her too. The way she knew what she was going to do all along. I might have to squeeze her to death.

"I Can't believe it took you that long to notice who Madison really is  though " I shook my head back in disappointment.

"It's how blind love can make you - I can't believe I actually had feelings for her" Xolo rolled his eyes.