2

Taylor and I arrived in front of our high school, oh how much I won't miss this place, I thought to myself as I smiled at the torturous building.

"Feels good to be able to say I will not ever see this place again after today " Taylor sighed a sigh of relief .

"Or any of the people in it " I added on. I took out my phone and looked down at the time, we are an hour and 20 minutes early.. no one is lined up outside the school or inside. Completely empty.

"How about you guys go take one last stroll inside the school huh? It'll be fun go and take in the last time you'll ever be in high school " My mom suggested as she put her arms around our shoulders .

Taylor and I exchanged a disgusted look at the suggestion. Who would wanna do that , I'm not going to miss the place. Not at all.

"Mmm I mean sure ?" Taylor questioned as she looked at me.

" I guess so " I shrugged my shoulders. I don't really care but sure. Taylor and I entered the school and were met by the empty halls and blue lockers.

"Ah yes , the halls where  I get lightly pushed into the lockers in between periods " I looked around at them .

"That's because you're short " Taylor laughed.

"Okay yeah I may be short but since when does that mean people are blind ? you gotta look out for the little people ya know ?" I argued.

"You're right , my people apologize to yours " Taylor joked.

"Not all " I rolled my eyes as we kept strolling down the hall.

"What do you mean ?" Taylor rose her eyebrow

"Oh you know , a certain tall dirty blonde made sure she would push me extra hard onto a locker when ever she got the chance " I shook my head as I rolled my eyes at the childishness that is Madison Baker , better known as Xolo's girlfriend.

"I don't know why , I mean even though we weren't so close at the time from what I saw you've always been nice to her. There was literally never a time where you were mean even when she deserved it " Taylor retorted.

"Yes thank you , exactly . I don't know what I ever did to her . I was always nothing but nice because she seemed cool and she's Xolo's girlfriend" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I would never be mean to anyone let alone my best friends girlfriend.

Even when she would be a bitch to me when me and her were left alone , I held back my tongue and continued to be nice to her for him.

"Exactly so I don't get why she wanted to ruin your friendship so badly it doesn't make sense . You did nothing to make her jealous " Taylor said as she  crossed her arms.

"Yeah and the worst part is she succeeded. She actually succeeded. Xolo fell right for it . He didn't  even giving me a chance to say my side of things. He completely just disregarded me, my feelings , and all the years of friendship we had . He left just like that , ha you know what -I don't even know why i care . Its obvious our friendship never mattered to him anyways if he leaves right at the snap of her little painted  fingers " I ranted. 

"I know that freaking sucks but wait I'm tired of walking around let's just go to the field and talk . Is that okay ?" Taylor suggested.

"Yeah , yeah let's go " I tried to compose myself. I really just went on a rant over a stranger who never cared for me our friendship in the first place how pathetic can I be.

Taylor and I walked out onto the empty field and went to go sit on the bleachers. It was really nice out. L.A. always has nice weather but it was less humid than usual which I love because my curly hair does not do well with humidity.