🧋14🧋

Xolos POV
"Oh my gosh Xolo I hate you ! You fucking dick. You had me worried all day ! And you knew I knew about the message ?! You did this whole ignoring me and typing thing on purpose didn't you" Jules yelled as she threw a pillow at my face. I could tell by the look on her face she's so relieved.

"Thanks for that - I hate you more ! And Hahaha yes I know , I'm such a good actor aren't I. You completely fell for it. It's so fun messing with you but I felt so bad. You looked so sad , come here loser " I teased  with a frown as I walked to her bed and bent down. I wrapped my arms around the small of her back and pulled her into a bear hug. Squeezing her small self as tight as I could.

Back to Jules POV
"Stop - I hate you !" I repeated trying to hold back my laugh as I reluctantly wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.

I hate to admit it because I'm supposed to be mad right now but  It feels so good  to be in his arms and warm embrace . This man really had me stressing out I swear. I thought he was seriously going to go back to her and cut  me off again. I just feel so relieved.

" I hate  you more !"He  yelled as I all of a sudden felt him pick me up and quickly fling me over his shoulder.

"Xolo I swear !- " I began to yell as I automatically gripped his shirt. He's so tall so I'm so high off the ground.

"You swear what ?" He cut me off with a laugh as I felt him bend down to grab my phone. He better not drop me! He really is just continuously giving me a heart attack

"You better not -" I threatened

"What ?" He asked as if he couldn't hear , I felt my head jolt as he began speeding out of my room.

" I swear if you drop me down these stairs - I will kill you ! " I yelled as I felt my heart beat out of my chest looking down at the stairs. While the grip I had on his shirt became even tighter.

Looks like he's deaf  because he keeps quickly going down the steps  , completely ignoring me. Holding  me tight yet my head is freaking jolting up and down with every movement . Yup - I'm  gonna kill this man.

He raced towards the front door.

"Are you Gonna put me down now ?!" I yelled as I kicked Xolos leg impatiently.

"Not yet " I heard the smugness in his voice as he unlocked the door.

"Okay now you can be put down " he set me down with a smile on the side walk.

"Wow thanks " I sarcastically smiled as I straightened out my clothes.

"Of course it's the least I could do - you're so fun to mess with did you know that ?" Xolo questioned with a smirk as we started walking.

"Oh Yeah- Making  me stress  and over think  for hours is fun. I hate you ! Oh I gotta go - sorry I don't wanna be late" I mocked him as I rolled my eyes.

" hahaha I know - thats my favorite part . But I didn't quite do it like that you're missing... well you're missing a lot .you know what  why don't I just   gladly do you the favor of reenacting it again ? " a playful smirk lingering on his lips  as he laid a hand on my shoulder .

"God no - you literally made my heart drop in that moment . Never do that again ! and how did you even know that I knew about the message ? !I never even told you " I looked up at him as we stopped at a Curb , letting the cars pass. I don't even know where we're going.

" Jules - really ? You mean how could I not know . You were literally watching me as I picked up my phone. And then you kept staring at me and looking back down at it , asking if I was okay, I'm not stupid " he laughed as he searched my eyes.