5

For the first time , I'm telling the story of the day that led to the fight. It shouldn't be so hard to tell but it just is. A lot happened and it was horrible.

"But wait -before you go into it , when Madison asked if you were in love with Xolo... Were you actually telling the truth when you said no ?" Taylor asked with a growing smile

"Yes I was telling the truth , why would I lie? I wasn't in love with him but Um I guess I did maybe Kinda have on and off feelings for him since the 5th grade " I said in embarrassment, I've never told anyone this ever.

"Awww Thats so cute I knew it ! Do you still have feelings for him ?" Taylor asked in excitement

I don't really know.. I paused for a moment just thinking about it . Do I ?

"I don't know . I guess I don't because I haven't talked to him in 2 years. So those feelings are definitely off " I assured her .

"Or maybe there was never any off or on .Maybe you've always had feelings for him ,you just pushed them away because you were scared of what would happen if he knew and you didn't want to admit to yourself that you were falling for him " Taylor smiled as she tilted her head , trying to convince me.  What? No

"Look no- that's ridiculous. you're reading too much into this and it doesn't even matter if that's the truth or not  because I'll never see him again " I sighed.

"You know that's the truth but okay If you say so . Now continue what led to the fight and what happened ?" Taylor crossed her legs and waited for me to start.

"Okay so one day came by and this is what happened .." I began to explain.

                             ✨Flash Backs*
"Watch this babe, Jules rarely misses the pins. A beast but not better than me" I heard Xolo say in the background as I prepared to release the grip I had on my ball . We were at a bowling alley .Xolo and I would always go to bowling's alleys since we were kids ,it's one of our favorite places.

I squinted my eyes as I watched glide down the lane,Estimating where it might hit. Okay , okay just a few more seconds.

"And score ! Beat that "I automatically turned around and yelled like a nerd , I got a strike. I watched as Xolo shook his head at me and squinted his eyes. while Madison rolled her eyes. Why does she still not like me ? I don't know. I've been nothing but nice to her and I've been holding back my tongue for 5 months now. Im honestly getting tired of her.

She acts like I go on every date with them , I don't. This the 3rd time I've actually been out to a place with them both at the same time out of the 5 months they've been dating. Sure we would all hang out during school everyday but they would get after school by themselves and all dates so really what is the issue ? I already told her I'm not in love with him.

"Alright  guys watch and learn, Jules I bet my ball will have more force behind it than yours . So don't get too cocky " Xolo proudly smirked as he picked up his red bowling ball.

"Mmm hmm Yeah , only a nerd would think about something that technical "I crossed my arms as I stepped aside.

"Let my game do the talking ,tell her babe " Xolo smirked as he got ready in his stance.

"You've got this !" Madison cheered him on as she sent me a side glare. There she goes again. Damn it Xolo you're super lucky I love you and that ,that is your girlfriend. If not I would have been went off on her.

I turned my attention to the bowling ball gliding down the lane, it was definitely going faster than mine. I just know what I'm gonna hear next