📎 24 📎

Xolo's Pov
I was set to drive Jules and I home without any stops, to make it quick but of course she kept whining about wanting to stop at a gas station to get some snacks. That child, she kept rambling on and on about how it'd be disgrace to go on a long car ride without snacks and that it's offensive that I would even think to do such a thing.

To shut her ass up and eliminate my craving of some sour cream and onions chips, I drove us to a gas station and off she went , buying us our snacks. Our moms are probably counting down the hours til we officially come back. That's why I didn't wanna make so many stops.m

I watched the door of the gas station deli , swing open. Revealing a happy , grinning Jules , the bag of snacks successfully retrieved in her hand. She's adorable- but not in a romantic sense- j -just - her personality is adorable is what I meant to say...

"And here are our delicious munchies , you're very much welcome. We can now successfully drive back" She smiled in satisfaction as she set down the bag between us and put on her seat belt.

"You know what - I am so glad you're happy and set with snacks because now you have no excuse to not wanna be in the mood to talk about the audition. You just gave me the perfect opportunity , thank you so much " I smiled as I pulled out of the gas station.

Yeah , there's no way she can't be in the mood now. And I seriously think this is important to talk about. This is a huge opportunity that she's been given . She gets to potentially be apart of a franchise she loves and I wanna know why she's hesitating is all. As her best friend , I can not let her pass up this opportunity.

"What audition ? Oh- you mean your call back ? yeah, yeah let's talk about it . How did it go with Zabka ? Tell me everything "Jules pretended to play dumb and shifted the attention over to me as she placed her hand under her chin.

"Ah, Ah - no ,no,no. Nice try , you can't avoid this and I mean you literally can't because we're in a moving car and you have no way to escape. So c'mon , let's talk. Why don't you want to audition for Cobra Kai ?" I genuinely asked her as my eyes shifted between her brown ones  and the road.

I heard her oh so dramatic sigh and felt her hesitate as she watched out the window. As if she was trying to see if there was really no way to escape. This is in fact a moving car , she has no way of escaping and that brings a smirk to my lips. Now she has to talk about it.

"Done stalling yet ?" I smirked at her as my eyes shifted to hers for a moment.

"Do I have a choice " She rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms in defeat.

"Hey , I'm only asking you this because I care to know what's going on... This is not me trying to be a dick and pushing you to talk about something that you don't wanna talk about , you know that right ? This is an important conversation to have...You were so excited and happy for me when I told you that I auditioned for Cobra Kai. Then at that call back you were given the same opportunity to audition next week and for some reason , you're hesitating. There's definitely something going on there. You were just freaking out about how much you love the franchise and I'm pretty sure you'd give anything to try and be apart of it. so what's wrong , what's going on in that mind of yours , we can talk about it. Whatever it is , I wanna help because I can't let you pass this up " I explained as I shot her a reassuring gaze.

She searched my eyes and gazed down at her lap and proceeded to fiddle with her fingers. As If she was trying to put into words what was on her mind or maybe even holding some back , I don't know. My eyes went back on the road but my ears remained free and available. I'm waiting and I'm here to listen ,whenever. We sat in silence for a few moments. Is it that serious ?