▼8▼

"He really decided to believe her over you ? That fucking douche. He doesn't deserve your tears " Taylor rolled her eyes after I explained to her the whole argument and fallout Xolo and I had. Little does she know a lot more happened the very next day. We are still sitting on my bed and I am definitely still shedding tears explaining it all.

" I - I really w-wish it stopped there ...but a lot more happened after that " I cried , tears flowing down my face as I looked down at my hands , remembering it all.

"What ? Are you kidding me ? As if that wasn't enough . What did that Madison bitch  and the douche bag do now ? Cant believe she fucking lied like that. All  those fake tears please - "Taylor shook her head.
                           ✨Flashbacks
He just walked out the door like it was nothing and I'm still here on the floor , bawling my eyes out , feeling my heart breaking into a million pieces. I just lost my best fucking friend. Over something I didn't even do.

I feel so many emotions as I'm sitting here , I feel mad,sad,annoyed,hurt,heartbroken.. it hurts that I lost him and I'm hurt that he would even believe that I would do something like that .I'm mad he didn't care to hear my side . I'm mad she got what she got wanted.

Im sad that he hates me .. I'm sad that I'm not as important to him as I was before or I don't know maybe I never was .If I was he would care to hear me out. If I was he would not have cut me off so easily

And as much as I hate to admit it , I'm heart broken that he's so in love with her .. to the point where he would go off on me til I cry and cut me off , me ,someone he's known his whole life .. it's confirmed that he's never seen me as more than a friend .. all hope or imagination that I ever had of us is gone. She was right , I should have known . I should have known that eventually he was going to leave.

I mean she's this tall beautiful dirty blonde , straight hair , green eyes , and skinny. Who wears make up and dresses up. While I'm just me. Short , curly black hair, boring brown eyes, a little bit on thicker side but not really fat or skinny.  Who wouldn't pick her over me ?

she was right , I don't stand a chance. I never did ,I was stupid to think that he would ever  like me , I thought to myself as tears kept running down my face.

I felt weak as I dragged myself up from the floor and up the stairs. I crawled into my bed and right next to me was a plushy of stitch from lilo and stitch that Xolo won for me at a fair when we were in the 7th grade...

I sighed as I looked at it  , I really miss those times, when things were easier. I held it close to my chest and laid down , continuing to cry even more and gripping it harder with every tear  that kept falling down my face. My sight was getting blurry. And my voice was letting out low wimpers.

I really hope that he doesn't stay mad at me , that he just calms down by Tomorrow or something .. because we usually never ever stay mad at eachother . we go back to talking in less than 20 Minutes .. but at the same time I can just feel it in my heart that this is different.

He's never been that mad at me before or acted that way with me ever in my life .. he's never told he was going to cut me off or to leave him alone . I just know this is different.. I can feel it but I laid in my bed crying myself to sleep just  hoping I was wrong. Everything that just  happened replaying non stop in my head.
————————————————————————-
I woke up hoping that this was all some dream but  the dried up tear  stains all over my face told me different. I don't have the energy to get up and clean it nor do I care to .  I don't even feel like to getting out of bed.