☕︎︎ 9 ☕︎︎

"So she really tried it once again ? I wish you would have made that black eye real. I know I would , you're too nice Jules . Please tell me nothing  more happened ?" Taylor rolled her eyes.

"Yea - no . Nothing else, you already know how it goes from there...We never talked again after that , he would ignore me whenever I was around at school like in the halls or in classes... and Madison still acted like a bitch towards me whenever she got the chance . So Um - yea that's basically everything that happened between us " I finished explaining as I was  wiping away my tears.

God I just went through a whole whirlwind of emotions explaining everything...

"That's crazy  ..I'm so sorry , look at you tho . You were able to talk about it , you let it out. You cried. Now just gotta work on healing and you just took the first step" Taylor smiled as she pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks and thank you for listening to me and my break downs all this time " I sighed with a slight laugh  as I hugged her back. Do I feel better ? I don't think it'll ever fully be okay but I do feel a weight lifted off my chest.

"Of course and I know you're gonna hate me for saying this but I kinda don't want you to lose too much hope , who knows ,maybe Xolo will finally admit that he misses you now that you won't see eachother anymore or maybe he'll leave his bitchy girlfriend and see  how much of an idiot he was and finally realize his mistakes " She smiled as she Shrugged her shoulders . Ugh no.

"Taylor , no .I've had hope on that for 2 years and it's never happened so at this point ,It's better to just come to terms with losing him.. he knew today was the last day he was going to see me and he said nothing to me, didn't even really look at me. He didn't care at all and he seemed completely unfazed so it's time I stop being so pathetic..waiting , hoping , and crying like an idiot and just  accept it" I shook my head.

I'm really not trying to get my hopes up again , it's gotten me no where. I am just trying to heal now and start this new chapter in my life , I just graduated high school and as much as I want him to be in my life , Im Not going to beg for it, especially when he's given me so many hints and literally yelled at me , telling me to  get it through my head that he doesn't  want me in his life..

"Whatever you say but best friends like you and him can never just completely forget about each other or stay away from each other forever. Admit it Something is bound to happen soon enough " she smirked as excitement crossed her eyes.

"Please - what makes us different. Did your crystals tell you that ?" I laughed as I shook my head. but I can't lie , I do feel a little ounce of happiness just thinking about that possibly happening . but at the same time , even if that were to happen how can I let myself forgive so easy .. he literally cut me off so easily without even caring to hear my side of things and it really hurt me.

"Not how crystals work but no not my crystals ,  my intuition " she rose her eyebrows . Taylor is kind of a new age spiritual person.  Don't get me wrong I think crystals are really nice and beautiful but she thinks deeper  than that ,she believes in everything about it. But I mean as she should , it do be bringing calming vibes .

"Whatever you say , telling you it won't happen " I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh it will but anyways I gotta get home but let's meet Tommorow at the school ? we need to finish emptying out our lockers "Taylor asked as she stood up.

" you mean we really have to go back to that torturous building ? But I already said good bye to it " I frowned.

"Uh Yes we have to go back. We can't just leave our stuff there, it'll be quick like 15 minutes . A lot of people are going to empty out their lockers" she tried to convince me.