🎓 13 🎓

After seeing that message, I don't know what to think... not to be dramatic but it honestly sucks...Last night was so good and today started off great . I was so happy to have him here and to go to breakfast with our moms, just so excited  for things to go back to normal. But  now he has this choice to make.. and my heart is sinking just thinking about it..

I just feel like I'm going to lose him again and I know Madison by now.. she's gonna threaten him to choose between us. He admitted he loved her and that he had feelings for her, that doesn't just go away Over night. I mean , He didn't even block her so he couldn't have been that angry with her..

Am I going to tell him I saw the message? No , I don't want him to think I was looking through his phone. And it's the truth I really wasn't looking through his phone . His phone just happened ding right next to me and I just happened to see the message.

I tried to shake off the feeling and go on with my day by continuing to make my bed , I'm really not trying to be in a down mood all day. Our moms wanna celebrate us graduating and I just got my bestfriend back ,it's supposed to be a happy day. He didn't even make the choice yet, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, I kept trying  to convince myself.

"Hey , you didn't do too bad with the fit. I actually like it" I heard Xolo's voice of approval from behind me.

He can not see that I'm upset ,I don't want his decision to be influenced by me or for him to take pity on me. I want him to make an honest decision , the decision he really wants. Besides he has always told me everything ,  I think he'll talk about it with me once he sees the message. He will fill me in and I can see where his heads at . That will definitely calm me down. For now I have to act normal.

I turned around to see him in the tan cargo pants and white t-shirt I picked out. His black long soft hair was naturally done to perfection. The chain complimented the outfit perfectly. Just as  I thought. And of course he looks so cute in it-I really hate him.

"Yup You're welcome , I knew it would look good. What can I say , I'm a stylist " I bragged as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't flatter yourself , I think it's my beard and luscious hair that made it that much better. It's that touch of magic that brings it all together you know ?"he furrowed his eyebrows as he stroked his beard.

Not gonna lie , I do love his hair and beard. He's the only guy I've seen that actually looks good with long hair and a beard but he doesn't need to know that -what do I look like ? A simp ? For him ? Nope not me. I'm supposed to be sticking  to operation never gain feelings for Xolo or find him attractive ever again and I will succeed. There's no reason for me to be wasting my time having feelings for him when I know he would never feel the same way back.

"No actually I don't know - keep telling yourself that though.We both know it was my styling skills "I smiled.

"Shut up loser , you know it's true. You're just jealous you don't have a beard - I truly feel bad for you. You just had to be a girl, tragic .   " he shook his head.

"Oh yea I am so jealous, I definitely wish I was a man so I can sit around all day and stroke my beard just like you. You're really living the life " I sarcastically nodded as I sat back on my bed.

"Yeah exactly ,I am. What can I say , You're missing out " He rose his eyebrows at me as he walked towards the night stand. He then picked up his phone.

Okay this is the moment, I know he's gonna tell me what's going on. I watched as his playful expression slowly turned into one of confusion and intensity , his eyes completely focused on his screen ,reading through every word intently.