💫15💫

Xolo and I have just finished devouring our food. It was so damn good. Today has been so fun with him , just the two of us . It's been really nice spending time with him again.

"So you ready to lose at all of the games at the street fair ?" Xolo smiled as a look of determination appeared in his eyes , looking directly into mine.

"Oh - Are you asking yourself or me that question ?" I laughed in his face, returning the determined look,making sure to not break any eye contact.

"I mean I guess we'll find out right ?" He shrugged, maintaining the eye contact.

"Yeah I guess so " I crossed my arms with a smirk as my eyes stayed directly looking into his.

"Okay but back to the rivalry later I really have to pee " I laughed as I stood up.

"No yeah me too. I just wanted to stick my ground. Glad you said it "He quickly  stood up.

"Awww so you wanted to sound all manly manly " I laughed as I looked up at him.

"Hey shut the  fuck up - why is that so funny , I'm manly , am I not manly? " he questioned , looking all
Offended and taken aback.

"No Listen - you are manly you have a whole beard and a mane of hair on your head but  I don't know about being all macho macho , you are the most softest guy I know -in the best way possible " I smiled as a  small laugh escaped my lips , patting him on his mid arm. I would Pat  his shoulder but I am just sadly not that tall.. I'm 5'2 on a good day.

But it's true.. xolo has a heart of gold, his personality is amazing. He's funny,sweet, he gives great advice. He can get all sassy with me and match my attitude at times its hilarious. He is not afraid of being hygienic and cleaning himself up , taking care of himself. He's even gotten a clear manicure  and pedicure with me.

He is soft in the best way possible but also manly at the same time.. with the way he is so determined and can act all smug, sarcastic, and playful. Wait.. why am I finding this kind of attractive... No- it's not attractive it's just me admiring  how he is. Yeah that's all. It's Nothing more.I've always loved his personality , I mean that's why we are best friends right ...

"Soft - what do you mean soft ?! Wow - you know what - thank you so much Jules . You really know how to make a guy feel confident " Xolo sarcastically thanked me as he  nodded his head , I could see an ounce of pain cross his eyes

"Aww did I hurt your little manhood pride? Relax Xolito , I mean soft in the best way possible. It means you have depth to you, would you rather be a toxic masculinity driven douche ?!God  I would hate you if you were " My expression turned to one of disgust just thinking about it.

" oh you mean like our dads ? Yeah no wouldn't wanna be like them but did you just find a way to turn this into a compliment ?" Xolo asked in confusion as he laughed.

Yeah we do in fact have a bad history with our dads ,they are the kings of toxic masculinity driven douches. Luckily we escaped them, our families did. Or else things could have personally gotten worse. My dad was abusive to me in more ways than one.. xolo was always there for me thankfully and I was always there for him. Xolo's dad was verbally abusive , thank God he never touched him. But it's still just as bad. Xolo and I were always there for eachother and he would try his best to protect me even at 10 year olds.

That's Part of the reason why he always wanted to sleep over besides wanting to hang out with me. Even tho I hated it because I didn't wanna ever risk the chance of him getting hurt like I did. But he didn't care In his words , he wanted to make sure I was safe and not feeling upset anymore.