Vol 6/Ch 59 - Rank D Promotions

"I finally have your results...," Ms. Florence announced, as Allen, Thomas and Cecily all waited in anticipation.

I hope we passed!, Allen thought, as he was starting to get anxious about it.

As Ms. Florence went through the papers on her desk to retrieve their results, the three of them all looked at each other. They could all tell that each of them were also anxious about it.

Not only were they hoping to graduate, but they were mainly hoping to all graduate at once. While they most likely graduated altogether since the test was really easy, there was still that small chance that they failed that they were worried about.

"Where are the-," Ms. Florence was talking to herself while she was going through her papers on her desk.

Hurry up!, Allen thought, as each minute passing was just getting worse for him.

"The results are... you all passed," she finally announced.

The three of them cheered, excited that they finally graduated F rank. They were finally D ranks!

"Alright, alright. I get you're all excited, but please quiet down!," Ms. Florence asked, rolling her eyes.

Did she just say please?, Allen thought, in disbelief. Maybe she was being a little nicer since they managed to graduate?

"We did it, we graduated F rank!," Thomas said, practically shaking in his desk. "I can't believe we'd get this far!"

"Now we just need to get to C rank!," Cecily smiled.

"Uh, that might be a little difficult...," Thomas lost his enthusiasm for a moment.

"I believe in us!," she smiled at them again.

"Alright, let's do it! Let's get to C rank next!," Thomas finally agreed.

I have to get to C rank regardless, Allen thought. But I'll be sure to give it my all.

"Alright, quiet down or else!," Ms. Florence raised her voice.

"Yes ma'am," the three of them said in unison.

A few days had passed since they had taken their D rank exams. They had continued class like normal, studying and practicing.

They also trained with the other Training Club members, mostly to get their minds off of it.

Luckily, they got their results the day before the weekend, and they were happy to get them. Otherwise, they would've had to wait through the weekend.

"Alright, since you passed the D rank exams, there's some information you need to know," Ms. Florence spoke up, drawing their attention.

"You three will be in a D rank classroom starting next week. Your homeroom teacher will be Mr. Lyon," she explained.

That's the same teacher we had during the training program, Allen thought, remembering.

"That's Adam, Sybil and Oliver's class," Thomas added.

"Yeah it is, I remember," Cecily agreed.

"Anyways, you three can feel free to do whatever for the remainder of the class time, since you already graduated this class. I don't care, as long as you aren't loud," Ms. Florence explained, before sitting back down in her chair.

The three of them did their best to stay quiet, since they were excited about their graduation. They just hung around the classroom and talked, until the class was dismissed.

Once class time was over, they met up with the Training Club to fill them in. Everyone was excited for their promotions and congratulated them.

As promised, Stephen decided to hold a celebration dinner at a local restaurant within London, and offered to pay for everyone. Everyone from the training club was planning to go.