Vol 4/Ch 31 - The Two Sisters

"Cecily, Alice is your sister?!," Allen exclaimed.

Not long after William had introduced Alice, the student Allen had run into yesterday, Cecily had regarded Alice as her sister after Alice had spoken to her. With this it had Allen, Thomas and Stephen all shocked. Thomas especially, since he was Cecily's childhood friend.

"Now this is what I call an interesting development!," Stephen smirked.

"Ugh, both of you are so dumb," Rose slapped her forehead.

"Now now, it's only natural they didn't know," William laughed. "Alice remained indoors for most of her childhood life, so I would imagine Thomas never saw her when he played with Cecily when they were kids. And Allen only met Cecily at the beginning of the academy year. If Thomas doesn't know about her, I highly doubt Allen would"

"But still..," Rose sighed.

"You should be lucky enough you know her at all, Rose. She's surprisingly taken a liking to you, which she doesn't do to many," William grinned. "You only know that they were sisters, since I had mentioned to you she had a sister named Cecily"

"Ugh, fair enough," Rose sighed in defeat.

"Rose is nice," Alice gave her a small smile.

"Thanks Alice," Rose couldn't help but smile back.

"But Cecily, why did you never tell me about her?," Thomas looked at her like she didn't tell him something really important.

"Well...," Cecily started to say, not sure what to tell him.

"Now Thomas, no need to get on her back about it. There's reasons that she never told you," William explained to him.

"Then what was the reason?," Thomas asked. "I'm sure if Cecily didn't tell me, it must've been important"

"Alice, do you mind if I explain?," William looked at her for an answer.

"Negative," she replied back. "But just a little"

"Alright, thanks," William smiled at her. "Allow me to explain all to you a bit about Alice, and why I brought her here today"

Allen was wondering what William would say about her. She was rather quiet and... strange? Cecily must have had a good reason to keep quiet about her, but then again Cecily is a quiet person as well. But between the two of them, Alice seems to be the one who talks the least. Two quiet sisters.

"If you haven't noticed already, Alice is a bit... different compared to other girls her age," William said awkwardly.

"Different?," Alice tilted her head in confusion.

"It means you are special, Alice," Rose smiled.

"Special...," Alice smiled at her when she said that. Seems like she took it as a compliment.

"She would be considered on the introverted side of people, similar to Cecily," William continued to explain.

"Introverted as in, both of them are quiet and reserved, right?," Thomas asked.

"Yep, exactly opposite of what you are Thomas," Rose shrugged.

"And what do you mean by that?," Thomas asked, interested.

"She means you're loud and obnoxious," Cecily remarked.

"Loud?," Thomas exclaimed, loudly of course.

"Just like what you did there," Allen laughed.

"I-"

"If I may continue," William cleared his throat. Everyone quieted down. "Although both of them are generally quiet, Cecily generally gets along with everyone. Alice, on the other hand, is very peculiar with who she likes to talk to. "So, if she talks to you, take that as a compliment"