The ghost brother || 12 (2/2)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah Koo"

"Alright. I lv it. Can you remember I said you that you are a special person to me?"

"I thought it was just comforting words"

"It's not. You are my sister"

Y/n was shocked for a while. At the beginning she was happy but...

"You are not my brother"

"I'm princess. Please--"

"Which brother leaves his sister in an orphanage? Why did you let my parents to leave me here? You are not my brother. No means No. You are just a nonsense appeared in my mind and I hate you! I hate you Jeon Jungkook."

A tear left Jungook's eyes while he stared at her with a pain written face. His heart shuttered to million pieces by her words. He never thought his sister will treat him in that manner. Instead he thought y/n will welcome him so happily.

"You can say whatever you want
y/n. But please not like these words. Well, come with me. I have something to show you.

Jungkook stood up and took y/n's hand, but she took her hand back while giving an angry gaze to him. Her eyes also were covered with a line of tears, which were doing a fight to not to fall. Jungkook sighed softly then walked to the principal's office of the orphanage, followed by y/n.

"How we are suppose to go in?"

"Hold my hand" Jungkook said and y/n took his hand still showing off a cold manner. Jungkook went through the door, as he's a ghost. Since y/n also holding him, she also could get inside without any difficulties.

"This is where they keep personal details of kids here. Go and get your file. Found it"

Y/n gulped, being afraid of discovering information about herself. She opened the cupboard which Jungkook show her, that minute she wasn't aware of how it opened. She looked upon few dusty files, finally founding a file named as y/n.

"Go through it"

She looked at Jungkook who has tears in his eyes, but at the same time his face gave an empty look at her. She could remember those eyes, which were filled with love, care and attention for her once. Did she do a wrong thing to him?

Y/n flipped the first page of file, her eyes caught many details about her.

Name : Y/n
Original
name : Jeon y/n
Relations: Jeon Minjun (Father)
Jeon Jiho (Mother)
Jeon Jungkook (Brother)
Reason for
leaving her : Y/n is a
heart patient and she
went through a
surgery in
2012, when she was
2 years and
completely recovered
from her......

Y/n's eyes became blurry by the tears that covered her eyes.

"Was I a heart patient?" She asked as she never knew that she was a heart patient.

Jungkook noded and sighed, starting a long story.

"Mom and dad was full with me, but accidentally they have got you. It would be alright if you were a normal person, but you were not. That made them do like this. Believe me y/n, you don't know how I hated myself, how I hated them for leaving you. I fighted with them alot, but never got you again. I was just a 12 year old y/n. How can I do something much more serious? But as soon as I stood by my ownself, I tried to find you. I found you like a maniac, ignoring whether it is day or night. Believe me y/n, I never wanted to let go my little princess, I wanted you to be safe in my embrace. It was like a week before I found you are here. They said you've gone through a surgery and now completely healthy. I told about you to mom and dad, but they said that they never want a mistake in their life. After that, we all got into an accident, I'm fighting for my life, mom and dad aren't here anymore.."

Jungkook stopped his long story, while y/n ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry oppa.. I-I misunderstood you"

"It's alright baby" y/n felt his pat on her back slightly. She looked at him to see that he's fading slowly.

"Oppa you are fading..why?"

"It's time to go princess. Destiny will decide whether it's to me or to the heaven"

"Don't go oppa"

"I'm so sorry princess. Oppa loves you. Remember it always"

"Then promise me that you'll come to me again" y/n said while extending her pinky to Jungkook. He connected it and promised her, then faded away. That kind smile, caring eyes were the last things
y/n saw.

"Don't go oppa" she fell from her knees and cried her heart out, while hugging the file.

__

"Do it properly or else.."

The gang who made y/n ran around the playground screamed. Tears were falling from her eyes, she was panting heavily. Suddenly her leg stumbled, making her land on the rough ground and scratch her knee.

"Hehe y/n, you even cannot run 10 feets" one student laughed sarcastically at her.

"Let's go guys. We still need something to torture her tomorrow"

All left while laughing, leaving y/n beside all alone.

"Oppa?" She looked at the sky with a soft smile.

"You promised me that you are coming. Where are you oppa? I cannot bear this agony anymore oppa. Please come back"

Y/n sat and cried there for few minutes, then stood up while holding her leg. It was paining alot, as it was bleeding. She took small strides to the school gate, then started to walk to the orphanage, while her bag is hanging on her shoulder lazily. Thousands of vehicles passed her and thousands of gazes landed on her, but she didn't see any of them, as she was feeling so tired and suffocated inside. She never raised her head, it kept hang low. After walking along the same road she walk, she reached to the orphanage. She straightly went to fresh up, cried under the shower as usual, then got into bed, ignoring the wound which was paining, but not as her heart. She hugged her pillow, it still somehow had Jungook's sweet fragrance. After hugging it, she cried again and the tired little girl fall asleep.

Y/n blinked few times to clear her vision after a long sleep. She felt someone doing something with her leg. A sob, she heard and a tear, landed on her leg. It was a familiar touch for her, as soft as a petal of a rose, as soft as a new born's skin, she knew it. She cleared her vision even more to see a familiar figure. That was her universe, her whole world, her everything. It was her brother.

"Oppa?"

Jungkook looked at her. His teary puffy eyes met y/n's redish eyes. His eyes spoke about his great pain. He wasn't looking like a ghost anymore.

"My baby" Jungkook opened his hands to her, she jumped to his warm embrace. This is the most comfortable warm she searched for, it was comfortable than the great silky clothes, it was warm than the duets. Both were crying their hearts out. It was a mixture of happiness and sad.

"You are alive oppa"

"Yeah. For my baby, I'm alive. I'm sorry princess. I'm really sorry"

"It's okay Koo. Please carry me out of here Koo. I hate here. I hate everything. Please carry me away"

"Shsh..it's nothing. We will go to a better place. We will go to the oppa's place. Let's creat new and happy memories, instead of these gray and black ones" he kissed
y/n's forehead softly, while y/n noded in reply. The moon smiled at them, giving them a gentle pat as an encouragement to start them a new life. Jungkook sighed deeply and stared at y/n's baby face, who has a happy little smile.

"I've missed alot in your life princess. Can you slow down growing up a little bit?"

(Word count: 1.8K)

------------------------------

A/n : How was the chapter 🤧
It was really difficult me to write this. This was so emotional. 🤧💜💜

Forgive my mistakes and vote the chapter, if you loved it.

Be healthy and happy 😊💜💜