Such awkward, much graceful.

AN/ Second chapter, or so this might go kinda fast because this is like horny teenage guys/smut story :p 

Also, yes Michael has abs and shit in this ok! I know he's not got that in real life and he's perfet just how he is but this is is fiction and Michael could look like a fricking egg and I'd still love him! So don't go telling me Michael doesn't look like that, I KNOW, Michael is gorgeous as he is but for the sake of the story he's fit and he's got abs and muscles and yeah... Picture of Michael in this story on the side though, except the tattoos on his neck also don't come up so high because he can still hide them with sweaters.

“Switch it off and back on again.” Ashton suggested, Michael groaned as Ashton switched his phone off.

“Let’s watch a movie!” Ashton screams, he pushes a forkful of food into his mouth and then he stands up to get a movie.

“Ok, but I need to change!” Michael replied.

“You mean you need to get undressed!” Ashton laughs, rolling his eyes. It’s true, Michael liked to walk around with just his boxers on. Michael unbuckled his jeans and then pushed them down his pale legs, smiling at the feeling of his balls not being crushed.

“Why do I even wear skinnies, my balls don’t like it.” Michael huffs, Ashton starts to laugh and Michael smiles as his phone starts back up again. He leaves it alone to start up after putting his code in, he was getting nervous but he tried not to pay attention to it. Michael went to go put his piercings in, since he can’t wear them in school. Eyebrow, tongue, ears and snakebites, he’s surprised really that nobody had noticed the indents in his ears or bottom lip that showed off that he had piercings :s Michaels eyes darted to his phone as the screen lit up, his heart felt like it was about to fucking jump out of his mouth as he read the notification.

PenguinLover had started following him, oh shit.

“What’s with the doe eyes?” Ashton asks, sitting down next to Michael again. Michael was just staring at the now black again screen. Ashton grabbed the phone and opened it up, knowing Michael’s code.

“Holy shit! He followed you!” Ashton exclaims.

“Holy shit times two he messaged you!” Ashton exclaims, I grab my phone and stare at the message sign.

“Read it then!” Ashton screams at me, he knows I’ve been infatuated with the boy for ages now.

“What, NO! What do I say?” I ask him, he shrugs so I open the message and gulp as I read it.

PenguinLover: Hey!!

PunkAssBitch: Ehm hey.

“Such awkward, much graceful.” Ashton says, rolling his eyes at his friend.

PenguinLover: Ehm, so eh I like your tattoos.

PenguinLover: gosh that was awkward, I’m sorry.

“Michael, flirt with him! Come on, it’s on screen and I know how flirty and horny you can be.” Ashton says, nudging Michaels shoulder. Michael bites his lip and takes a deep breath before replying.

PunkAssBitch: No need to apologize for being awkward babe, it’s cute.  I like your lace panties ;)

“Aww yeah!” Ashton cheers, he then continues eating but both guys stare at the screen, it lit up again and Ashton almost screamed. He might not look the part but he was so girly sometimes!

PenguinLover: Ehm, I guessed that much since you liked that picture from last year. *Blush*

“Don’t be awkward Michael, don’t be awkward.” Michael whispered to himself.

PunkAssBitch: Maybe you should upload a new post with those panties, so I have something new to look at??

“Damn it wait no, now he knows I’ve been creeping on his page!!!!” Michael yells, frustrated at himself for being so stupid.

“He messaged you again, maybe I’ll just clean this up and go get snacks and I’ll watch this movie while you message the boy.” Ashton says, he didn’t mind cleaning up after Michael.

PenguinLover: You want to see more pictures of me?

PunkAssBitch: I want to see more of you in general ;)

Michael felt his heart race as he waited for a reply, was that too straight forward? Michael could be really confident but only if he knew the person actually responded to it in the way he wanted, he didn’t know what this guy was thinking.

PenguinLover: will I get to see your new tattoo? I saw your post about having a new one :s

Michael smiled and Ashton raised his eyebrow as Michael stood up and handed Ashton the phone. Ashton smiled and nodded as he read the message. Michael leant against the wall and hooked his thumbs in the waistband to his boxers.

“He didn’t read where your new tattoo would be did he?” Ashton asks Michael, Michael shrugs. Michael was confident enough to post pictures of his body because nobody knew it was him.

Ashton leans down and opened the picture app, aiming at Michaels boxers, Michael pulled the elastic band down a bit, showing off the black italics going down his left V-line ‘I love the way you ride it’.

Michael got it for a bet, he lost and since Ashton loves Ciara he chose a line from his favorite song and Michael had it tattooed, Michael didn’t mind because it was pretty dirty.

“There you go!” Ashton says, he hands Michael the phone back and Michael smirks because Ashton made sure to get his happy trail in there and you could slightly see the bulge in his boxers. Michael wasn’t turned on, not at all, he was just big and that’s another thing he’s proud of. If you got it, flaunt it right.

Michael uploads the picture with the caption: ‘New Tat! Any cute guys wanna come ride it? ;)’

AN/ Honestly I'd find it so hot if a guy had a tattoo like that, like Michael could go get that tatoo and I'd love it! 

Also who knows where the name PunkAssBitch comes from?? Anybody! If you know I'm dedicating the next chapter to you!!