27

Fuck

Fuck. What the fuck am I doing?

My shocked expression looks the exact same like the expression Nevaeh has on her face right now. My hands were wrapped around her throat so tight there are red marks left behind as I immediately remove them. Nevaeh starts wheezing and coughing.

I scramble away for her to be able to sit up. She holds a hand to the spot I held her before and looks down at her legs as she tries to calm down.

How the fuck did this happen. How did I not remember I am at her place. How can I not think that it is her?

All the thoughts run through my mind. Why didn't I sleep on my back? When was the last time I slept on my stomach and let everyone be able to reach my back? When was the last time I didn't feel vulnerable when sleeping on my stomach?

Nevaeh calms down- so do I. And only then I move closer to her, grab her face with both my hands, tilt it up and make her look at me while I move her head around and look for any other injuries than her throat.

"I am sorry, Nevaeh. I didn't want this, I-" my voice cracks at my last words, stealing them away from me. I am panicking more than she is probably. The only emotion she shows me is pity. And that is the last thing I want her to feel for me.

She gets on her knees, moves towards me and straddles me as she grabs my face just like I do with hers, circling my cheeks with her thumbs.

"I am so fucking sorry, baby." She moves even closer to me, leans her forehead against mine and kisses me softly. "It's okay. I shouldn't have touched you there. It was stupid."

She lets me as I push her head back a little bit to look at it again. I should throw myself out of the window. I should be anywhere than near her right now because the hate I feel for myself right now is something I have never felt before.

I have just thought about it again that I would never hurt a woman or lay a hand on her without her permission. And now I fucking chocked her? "Does it still hurt?" I ask her in a whisper.

She gulps before she answers and shakes her head. "It doesn't hurt." "Don't lie to me, Nevaeh." Another gulp. From both of us. "Just a little bit."

I could have seriously hurt her. I know how hard I choked her. I choked her like I would defend my life and that means with very much force. With a force that could have killed her if I wouldn't have stopped.

I press a hard kiss on her forehead as I release a shaky breath and then wrap my arms around her waist to hug her closer to me. I feel her hands leave my face. I also feel how she was about to touch my back again to hug be back. I felt her hands hovering just inches away from my back before she pulls them up and wraps them around my neck.

"I am so damn sorry, Nevaeh. I didn't think it was you," she works her hands theough my hair as she softly kisses my jaw. "I didn't," "Shhh. I'm okay. I promise I am." She assures me.

Suddenly, Nevaeh starts to kiss me on the lips, moves her hips against me and whimpers in my mouth as I slowly kiss her back. "What are you doing?"

"Getting your mind off this and show you that I am okay and you are overreacting." I am not overreacting. I saw her expression when I looked down at her with my hands around her. I broke the one rule I had about my life. And I did it to her.

But of course my dick doesn't think with every other part of my body and comes alive as she starts to rub herself against my pants. "We should go to training." I tell her inbetween kisses.

"You're the boss," she pants, as she works my pants down far enough to reach in them. "you can come late as much as you want. We're good in time, Nate." She's right. I grab the hem of her shirt and help her slip out of if.

Her perfect tits come in sight, pressing against my bare chest with their hard points. She pushes her panties aside, gets up as she grabs my cock and slowly sinks down on me. "Oh, god,"

She moves up and down on me with a slow pace, grabbing my neck and throwing her head back with moans leaving her mouth. She's right- she does get my mind off it a little.

But not when it's on full display. The red marks of my fingers around her as her head is thrown back is too much for me, so I wrap my arms around her waist, move our bodies down the bed and lay my body flush against the mattress.

Nevaeh continues to ride me before I grab her neck, pull her down and hold her by wrapping my arms around her. Her chest is pressed against mine, her face is buried in my neck and her ass is just a little bit in the air for me being able to move.

So I start pumping into her. I slam against her so hard, she stays silent for a while as I only hear and feel her hard breaths against me. As I rearrange my cock inside her and reach another angle, she lets loose and squeals in my ear.

The noises she makes and the noise of our skin clapping together with every thurst combined with my growls is too much. I hold her down even more, thurst even more brutal as I feel her cunt strangle my cock as her orgasm takes over. She just came down from her high as I feel myself going over the edge.

So I pull out of her, and load my cum between both of us on her and my stomach.

____________

Nevaeh is a wild one. Almost getting killed and then having seggsy time with her attacker.

Love you!