43

The rental car we had was put to a hold in front of a beautiful house

The rental car we had was put to a hold in front of a beautiful house. It's in the middle of nowhere, no houses around, no people. Just the two of us.

I literally jump out of the car as I admire the building from the side of the entrance. There are trees around the house and I can hear the ocean without seeing it.

I was lost in the environment around me, the only thing that brought me back into reality was one of Nathaniel's arms snaking it's way around my waist. I look up to him and see the man looking straight ahead to the house. "Do you want to see the inside?"

This is already beautiful. Breathtaking. Unreal. My feet have never worked that fast and I don't think I have ever had this kind of smile on my face for such a long time.

Nathaniel got a key out of his pocked and pushed it into the lock before he opened the huge door and revealed an even more gorgeous house from the inside. Nate steps to the side and lets me walk into the house. It's beautiful. Open areas all over. As soon as you walk into the house you are in a huge hallway.

I walked further into the building where I saw a big open kitchen to my left. There's a little tiled wall before a glass wall that parts the bedroom from the other rooms. I walk through the glass door to my right which reveals a beautiful bed with a free standing bathtub in front of it

From the bathtub, there's the sight I heard. I see everything. The the ocean. The beach. Trees and palms and another thing- a backyard from the house with a big pool. Tears well up in my eyes as I turn around and jump into Nathaniel's arms.

He groaned a little because of his wound which I totally forgot. Nathaniel still held me close to him when I tried to get off of him only a second later after I hurt him. He has one arm on the small of my back while the other one holds one leg of mine up.

We have that intense eye contact again which makes me think he can stare right into my soul. He on the other side- he lets nothing in. I couldn't do that. Couldn't see beneath his thick shell. "Don't you dare move an inch, do you hear me?" He tells me with his teeth clenched.

My arms that are wrapped around his neck are holding him even tighter as I lean my forehead against his. "I'm not going anywhere, Parker," I whisper.

It didn't take long for him to attack me with his mouth on mine. It was a needy kiss. A hungry one. It's a miracle how we made it to almost fourty-eight hours without sex.

Our lips only release at the moment where either his or my shirt gets pulled over our heads. Once as he let me fall on the bed and the other time when he pressed his lips into a trail down my cheeks, jaw, neck, shoulders, collarbones all the way down to the valley between my breasts until he found his way back up to my lips.

We both worked our jeans open for each other and got out of them even faster. There was a short moment of eye contact between us as he rolled the condom on and slowly slid into me.

A soundless gasp escaped me as soon as he was fully inside me, unmoving. The eye contact was so intense I am confident enough to say that this is the most emotional sex we ever had. The most beautiful. The most intimate.

I look into his eyes just like he does with mine. The only sounds around us are the waves of the ocean and our skin clapping together repeatedly.

So many thoughts flood my mind in this moment. Like I already never want to leave this place. How beautiful this moment is. How much I am looking forward to those four weeks with this man.

But the most important thought. The loudest one leaving no space for more things are unspoken words I feel like I need to tell him or else I'll explode.

I love you.
I am so goddamn much in love with you it already hurts me to not tell you right now in this moment.
I love you, I love you, I love you, Parker...

But I was too scared to tell him. I didn't want to ruin the moment. I didn't want to hear him not returning it or feeling forced to say it back. I was so lost in mind I didn't hear him saying my name over and over again in a pained voice. "Nev,"

When I got back out of my mind I looked at him again, breathing hard, staying still above me. He's shaking. And it's not because of an orgasm. I follow my hands and see how they made their way from his neck to his back. Oh shit.

I removed them not a second later, fisting them into the sheets next to me. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Nathaniel, I-" he cut me off with a long kiss on my lips before he started moving again. "Don't apologize," he whispers. "I'm fine,"

Nathaniel starts thursting into me so hard, I start to move away from him on the mattress throught he force what caused him to put his arms underneath my armpits, cupped his hands upwards by my shoulders to keep me in place to finish what we started.

Our breathing got more uncontrolled than anything, my moans louder and his groans even breathier as he gave me my second orgasm, releasing himself only short moments after that.

Nathaniel collapsed on my right side before he grabbed me and pulled me to his body, spooning me. We didn't stay like this long but as we did my mind once again focused on only one thing. I am in love with the gorgeous asshole.

_______

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

What do we say?

Love you!