4

"You have to hold the gun in your other hand! God!" They never learn

"You have to hold the gun in your other hand! God!" They never learn. They've been here for fucking two weeks already. This is probably the stupidest group I have ever had. Morons. That's all I can say about these people.

The only people that are acceptable in a group of twenty people are Tobias, Amber and... Nevaeh. That woman doesn't just look fucking good but she has some fire up that fine ass of hers.

But she makes me mad. She makes me frustrated. The woman is the only one who is able to hold a gun correct and hits the black spots.

I just hope some of these people wake up so I don't have to take her to this fucking gala in two months. I get over to her before I hit this guy's head in front of me. It's almost embarrassing to see men in a condition like this.

"You hold it the wrong way." I tell her, put the ear protections off of of her. Oh that eye roll...

Carter puts down the gun and then slowly turns to the side to face me. "Show me then, Mr. Parker." She tells me in a sassy tone. She doesn't like me. Good. I can't stand her either.

I push my tongue against my cheeks from the inside and then smirk down at her a little as I move a little bit, give her a light push to the side and stand in her old position to grab her gun and shoot the doll's head three times in a row.

"Saw that?" I ask her, still standing in shooting position and only turn my head to her. She looks at me as if she was about to rip some strands of hair out of my head. "That was literally the same exact way how I held my gun. Are you blind?"

She looks up at me, trying to give me some of her sass. Isn't it exhausting to be like this at this size? I put the gun down on the table in front of me, lean my body against it and slowly bring my finger up to hetween her eyebrows.

She looks at what I'm trying to to and then looks at me in full confusion. "How old were you again? Eighteen? Such a young human shouldn't already have these grumpiness wrinkles in her face, should she?" I ask her to what she just responds by hitting my hand from her face.

"And I'm not sure if your wrinkles are from just being old or if it's just the side effects of being a bipolar asshole. You can choose what it should be. I would say both. Now get out of my way and let me practice."

And then she does the same thing like I did with pushing me away. She just struggles a little more. "You know I could throw you out for that, right?" I ask her and watch her get ready to shoot again.

"Why? Because big guy can't cope with a woman laying some true facts on the table? What? You don't like being intimidated by someone that doesn't even reach your shoulders?" Are her last words before she is about to put her ear protection on again.

So I lean down to rab her wrists and whisper into her ear. "You think I'm being intimidated by you? Oh, darling believe me when I say that there have been way more intimidating, hurtful things going on in my life than some pathetic words from a girl who starts to discover what it's like to grow some ass and some tits to become a woman... a girl who probably never got a good spanking from their parents when she did something wrong and grew up just like every fucking child dreams to grow up the moment she got out of her mother's body. Am I right?"

She has become very quiet. Yes. That's it. She looks up at me and almost catches me by surprise when I catch some tears in her face. Carter slams her gun on the counter, rips the ear protections off and then turns her whole body to me. "I told you. Fucking bipolar." She spit out before she grabs her coat and runs outside of the hall.

I watch her disappear out of the door and then get out of her cabin before looking for her friend. I release a short but loud whistle with my pointer finger and thumb in my mouth for everyone to look at me. I think her name was Amber. Lewis?

"Go after her." I instruct her to do and she wastes no time doing that. As she passed me I just couldn't hold it back. "She seems to be pretty emotional at the moment. She on her period or some shit?" I shout after her.

Amber just turns around with an eye roll before she goes after Carter. I turn around to the others and see all of them staring at me. "What? Did I tell you to stop or something?"

_______________________
Nevaeh's POV
_____________________

Amber ran after me only seconds later and sits next to me on the bench outside of the hall. "He was right." I say.

She has her arm wrapped around me and pulls me close to me. "Who was right?" She asks as she wipes the tears from my face. "My dad. I should've done all of this in Chicago... he makes me go insane, he makes me want to quit an-"

"Hey, hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa." She says and grabs my face so that I look at her. "Who are you and what did you do with my Nevaeh? Quit? You? This has been our dream ever since we've known each other... He's an asshole but that normally always gives you a push to work even harder for this... you show him what you can do so he will regret every insult he has ever thrown on you, alright?"

She's right. My dad told me to never give up. Especially not because of a man. So I won't give up.

_____
Idk why I can't put her picture i to her POV but I hope it's not that big of a problem.

What do you think?

Love youuuu