8

We had the rest of the week off

We had the rest of the week off. I just got home from my little encounter with Mr. Parker. Amber was in the kitchen, watching the popcorn as it pops.

Pop...., pop...., pop.

The continuing sound made my eyes twitch and it didn't stop until I pushed all my anger and frustration to the side. It bothers me more than I think.

I hate hating people. And I hate fighting with them, knowing them or not.

I can count the people I hate on my left hand. One person. My biological father. I hate him for what he did to mostly my mom.

What he did to us and to me. For the things I remembered him doing. For him coming back to us and almost killing my dad. My better dad. My best, best friend.

I hate that he is blood related to me. I saw him once when he was in prison. I went there one day after my eighteenth birthday. He cried when he saw me, told me he would do anything to make everything right, while the only thing I wanted to do was to say goodbye to him forever and tell him one last time how much I wish he rots in there and gets treated just like he treated us.

Mom and dad waited for me outside because they accepted me wanting to do this alone. They believe in me and this is probably why we all stick together like superglue

The one person I hate already is one person too much for my liking and I don't want to put another on the list. I don't hate Mr. My ego reaches above the Mount Everest.

I don't know him what he is like outside of training so how could I hate him. He makes me frustrated. Even sad sometimes. But I don't hate him.

He's a great coach. Asshole behavior or not. He helps us and wants us to get better. We only have two and a half months left until our final exams and until we become a real part of the FBI. And I feel so ready.

Even tho he says otherwise. I try to not let his words get close to my heart but I would be a liar if I wouldn't admit that his words caused me to tear up many times when I thought about them in bed after the day.

I am by far one with the most successful changes of the whole group and he still treats me like a piece of gum that sticks on his shoe.

I'm pretty sure he meant it when he told us that he hated everyone of us. So why should I try to put up with his shit? It's fun to see him fisting his hands on his sides when I do something he doesn't like or doesn't approve of. When I do something completely different from what he told me to do.

I loved challenging him. I loved seeing that vein appear on his throat when he had to hold himself back with losing his shit. I just loved being an asshole to an asshole.

And I will only stop as soon as he starts to behave like the older person and gets me to shut up.

"Hey, you. Should I call you machine from now on instead of Nev?" Amber asks me after noticing me while I close the door and drop my bag in front of it. "Seriously, Nev. You're doing too much. I admire you for how hard you're working but I don't want you to exaggerate this."

Amber and Jaxon both share the same opinion with this. I love them for worrying about me. "I know, Am. I promise you I will gear down as soon as I think my body can't take my extra exercises. Pinkie promise."

And with that, I plopped down on the sofa, waited for her to come with the popcorn and started our show we watch every evening.

___________________

"Let's get in there, Nev." Amber points to the Saint Laurent store as we walked past it. It's friday now and we realized we don't have dresses for tomorrow.

Amber already bought one dress before and now needs one for the after party. The ginger haired man she met at the club some time ago joins her tomorrow. His name is Dylan. I don't have a date. I'm good on my own.

The dresses in there are breathtaking. I would buy every single one in there if I had the chance to. But one caught my attention immediately. It's a purple, long dress with a bodice decorated in cristals. The beautiful silk reaches down to the floor and it simply takes my breath away.

After telling my parents about the gala, dad immediately sent me money for the dress. I won't use it. I have enough money of my own to afford this and I would feel way too bad to take my parents' money more often than necessary.

The side jobs I had during high school were more than worth it. My aunt Amy's husband Pete owns a restaurant and offered a job there with a really good payment. I would've been stupid to say no.

I get the dress off the hanger and show it to Amber. She looks just as excited for me about the dress as me. "You will look gorgeous. Go try it on. I'm going to keep an eye open for a second one."

With that, I get into the changing room and strip out of my clothes, put on the dress and look at myself in the mirror. Oh. My god.

It looks like it's glued to my skin. The dress gives an amazing view over all the curves my body has to offer and it's by far the most beautiful thing I have ever worn. That's my first dress.

And just as I was about to show it to Amber, the curtain opens and my best friend stands in front of me with another dress in her hands, giving me a smirk as I take a look at it.

Damn. That woman knows me far too well.

_________

We'll see what the second dress looks like hhehehehehheh

What do you think?

Love you!!!