26

His black eye shocks the shit out of me and that bastard just smiles down at me and thinks that a kiss might get my mind off his eye

Well- he kind of did for a short moment. But not long. Not at all. "What happened there?" I ask him.

He holds me tight to him as he looks down at me, his arms wrapped around my waist and his grin nowhere close to being gone. I lift my arm and lightly trace the outlines of his poor eye.

His eye is red where it should be white, probably because the hit popped a vein in there. Nathaniel hisses a little as I put too much pressure on his skin and I immediately remove my hand. "I'm sorry."

He places a hand on my cheek and draws small circles with his thumb over my skin. "What happened, Nathaniel?"

I demand the answer from him. "I talked to Caleb. I told him that I fucked you and he kind of snapped." "Caleb did that? He punched you?" I sound like a mother seeing her kid coming home with a scraped knee. Which reminds me of my mom's look when she saw me and dad coming home after he was teaching me to ride a bike and I fell on my knee. It's a memory I will never be able to forget. It was the first real moment that made us seem like a normal family.

I know he's not mad at him but his eye looks nasty. And it shocks me that Caleb was the one to give Nathaniel the black eye. "It looks worse than it actually is, Carter." He adds his second hand on my other cheek, leans down and leans his forehead against mine. "No need to worry about the big guy."

Definitely a big guy.... Stop. He tilts his head in a direction what causes his lips to brush against mine, making me shiver. "What did you talk about?"

He holds me even closer at my words, pulling my chest against his and thinks about his words. "Caleb and I made an agreement." He says. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I tilt my head back and look at him.

"And what kind of agreement would that be?" I ask him. If only I know what those two agreed to. "We agreed to wait until your final exams to make a decision."

"A decision for what?" His smirk disappears and a serious face appears on his. "For you to decide who you're going to want to be in a relationship with."

What? He has to be joking. What the hell is he saying? Is he trying to give me a heart attack? "You're fucking with me, Nathaniel." A corner of his lips just lifts the smallest bit before it goes back into its old spot. "Not, yet, Carter."

His words cause me to roll my eyes, trying to push back the feeling of how it turns be on by thinking about what he said before.

"Why would you agree to this?" "We both want you, Nevaeh. It only makes sense that way." It makes absolutely no sense.

Dating? Being in a relationship? I don't know if I can do that. Seriously. A relationship with them? With Caleb or Nathaniel.

Don't get me wrong. I am dying inside knowing that they both want me. That those two masterpieces of men want me. But I am afraid of hurting one. Because I already feel a really strong tug to one certain person and either our relationship would be the most blissful thing to ever exist or it would end in total heartbreak.

Nathaniel still holds me tight and looks down at me with those eyes that make my knees go weak. "You said I have time until my final exams. That's in two months. That's when I will give you an answer."

The man doesn't waste any more time by grabbing my things and picking me up to wrap my legs around his waist. The next things happen so fast so I only can think straight again as soon as I felt the cold metal door against my back and his hand on my throat.

"You know I love my brother. But you also know just as much as I do how much I branded myself into that pretty little mind of yours am I right?"

The way how fast this man is at turning me on makes a shiver run down my spine as I think about his words. "Nathaniel,"

"That's right... my name will escape your mouth a lot of times as soon as I get out of here and bring you to your place. But what I am trying to say is," he stops shortly and adds just the smallest amount of pressure around my throat, making me whimper.

"I suggest you think hard and good about your choice... we don't want to hurt people's feelings do we?" His lips move to my jaw, neck and my ear, his hot breath leaving trails from where I felt them. My breathing became more ragged by each passing second.

My arms go around his neck once again and my head falls back as his lips crash down on my neck. "I will make the right choice, Nathaniel. There's no need to worry." "Good. Now let's train, huh?"

___________

I drove both of us to her place after practice and we did take good advantage of us being alone in her apartment by using more surfaces to have each other than only her bed

I drove both of us to her place after practice and we did take good advantage of us being alone in her apartment by using more surfaces to have each other than only her bed. It was intense.

The others where just as much surprised of my black eye. Even my colleagues were. It's been some time since I got a punch in my face. I am good at defending me and my face.

I was still in my sleep when I felt someone touch my bare back. The immediate feeling of all the air leaving my lungs and the burning feeling on my back consumes me and makes me wake up.

I jerk up with my eyes still closed as I grab the person and push her down beneath me as I wrap my hands around the person's throat, squeezing. Only then I open my eyes and only then I realize who I am choking right now.

Fuck.

___________

Oh god.

What do we say?

Love you!