5

My little brother Caleb got me in a club after years

My little brother Caleb got me in a club after years. I really am too old for that shit. The music is way too loud and women are just way more in a flirty mood. It also smells like sweat while in the normal bars I usually go to the only scent you luckily smell is alcohol.

That's what I'm out for. I smell enough sweat at work. We sit in a lounge in the corner in front of the dance floor where I have a good view over the whole thing in here. "Isn't it great here?" My brother asks me as he shoves me a little for me to look at him. "Yeah. Amazing..." How does he enjoy this?

I look around the place when my eyes fix on someone very familiar. Some good pair of long legs with a good ass, narrow waist and not quite a handful of breasts. What the fuck is she doing here.

Her and her friend are sitting at the bar and are talking with some men that leave only short after. "Excuse me for a minute." I tell my brother and then get up to walk over to her.

Her back is turned to me so only Mrs. Lewis can see me and she looks just as pleased to see me like I do with her. I see her give Carter a light hit with her shoes and moves her head in my direction what causes her to turn around.

"Well hello, ladies..." I say, look at both of them to take in the dresses they wear. Lewis went decent but Carter. She looks like a fucking hooker in that tight, red dress.

"What do you want?" They ask me at the same time. I take the glass of scotch I assume out of Carter's hand and drink all of it down at once. "I don't know if you just made a mistake with the continents or something because as far as I know you two are a little under the age of 21 so you're basically being here illegally... this is not Europe."

Carter turns a little on her barstool and looks up to me in a sitting position. "Well then aren't you a little too old to be in a place like this? Because the other people don't have a fucking stick up their ass and walk around trying to lecture people about them being to young to enjoy their night out. What the fuck is even your problem, Mr. Parker?"

"Well I don't know, you tell me. Because if I remember right today is Wednesday and you'll have training tomorrow. And from what I see, this doesn't look like it's not bringing you a hangover when you drink a little over two drinks of those..."

I tell them as I point my finger to the glass I just took out of her hand and the one in Mrs. Lewis' hand. "Then what did you just drink from me? Water? And what are you even doing here? You're running with us tomorrow don't you?" Carter asks me but I just lean down to whisper into her ear once again.

"My brother dragged me here and I am pretty sure that I'm right when I say that I weight a little way more than you do... so I can drink more. And let me promise that to you, Mrs. Carter. If I see you weakening even more tomorrow during the run... I'll let you run it all again for a second time right after the others are finished... now have a good night."

I was about to leave but then had to turn around one last time and get very close to her. "What did I tell you about that cleavage, Mrs. Carter? Men could see very much with the way you're dressed..." I see the smirk she has on her face from the side...

"Didn't you say that men only look tits they are able to see? And that's it not the case with mine?" She asks. "Well it looks like you either took hormones for them to grow a few cups bigger or that dress is really helping you..."

And then she finally looks at me. "And since when do you think that I give a single fuck about what you think about me? Because I clearly don't." She tells me with full confidence.

"Didn't look like that a few days ago when you ran out of the shooting hall, crying even. What... little girl couldn't cope with big guy laying some true facts on the table?" I ask her with the same words she used that day.

Her jaw clenches in frustration but she doesn't dare to look away from me. "Didn't you want to leave, Mr. Parker? Your brother seems to wait for you." She says. And she's probably right... so I say my goodbyes for real that time and get back to my brother.

_____

Two hours have passed. I don't know why we're still here, still sitting on the same exact spot... That's when I notice the two women get up from their seats and get on the dance floor. They're both drunk.

And as they walk up the three stairs to the area, I watch Carter get up. God, these legs... make me mad.

Mrs. Lewis gets stopped by a ginger haired guy as soon as she arrived up there and started dancing with him. But Carter keeps walking. Into our direction.

She sends me a dirty glare as she stops in front of Caleb, stretches her hand out for him to take it. Caleb looks at her up and down and then gives me a wink before he gets up and dances with her.

He held eye contact the whole time they were dancing. Her back was against his chest as she pushed her ass against his shaft or rubbed herself against him. The. Whole. Time. Eye contact filled with tension. Tension of dislike between each other.

Lewis is on the gingers lap heavy making out on a lounge not far away from us, when in the next minute I saw Caleb's hand in her face to turn her head and kisses her.

They continue kissing and grabbing each other before he whispers something in her ear and they both catch me by surprise. Caleb takes her hand and leads her down the stairs into the direction of the restrooms.

_____

It's been a while. What if something happened? They both drank a lot from what I've seen and they both looked very drunk on the dance floor. I regret the decision as soon as I get up from my seat but ignore it and walk to the restrooms.

Of course nothing happened. They seem to be perfectly fine... because as I open the door and get into the restroom, I see her in front of me. Sitting on a sink, getting fucked by my brother.

Caleb doesn't see me. His back is turned in my direction and his face is buried in her neck, as he grunts in it. He would only see me if he would look up into the mirror.

Nevaeh's eyes are closed. But as she opens them... she sees me. We look right into each other's eyes. Why am I not leaving? Why the fuck am I still here? My hands ball into fists for whatever kind of reason and she sees that.

So she starts to smirk, clutches my brother's back and starts to moan even louder and intenser on purpose....

I hate her. But if she wants to play like this.. I'm down for it.

_____

THE TENSION OMG

After writing this part I really realized that our little Nevaeh went from playing barbie with Ryan to a very hot woman. Strange to think about it that way.

what do you think?

I love you!!