22

He makes me crazy

He makes me crazy. He makes me so turned on. More than I have ever been before with just his words. He picks me up from the chair, puts me on the floor and grabs my hand as he guides me down the hall in his impressive apartment.

I will have to admire his place later. He is the only thing on my mind right now. He is almost running to the room which turns out to be the last one on the left of the hall. Nathaniel opens the door to the room and makes me release a shaky breath.

I did not expect what I was about to see... his room is kept in black and white tones, a huge king sized bed standing in the middle of the room. One side of the room is full with windows while the wall where the headboard of the bed stands is full with modern art.

It's not those beautiful things that take my breath away. No... it's the mirror that is hanging above his bed, the mirror that is hanging on the other side of the bed and the mirror opposite of the bed.

The mirrors have black and golden elegant frames and make the room look so damn beautiful. Basically his bedroom consists of a huge rug, a beautiful bed, paintings, windows and mirrors so big they take over the whole wall.

Nathaniel stands behind me and traces his fingertips down my arm as he moves his mouth to my ear. The man softly kisses the spot under my earlobe, causing me to throw my head back against his hard chest. "Get on the bed, Carter." He demands in a whisper.

I have never done something faster when he told me to do it. I sat on his bed, watched how he approached me.

He climbed on the bed until he was hovering above me, looking down at me with those eyes of his. God, I have never been that turned on in my life.

Nathaniel grabs the hem of my shirt and seems to look for any signs of disapproval from my side. He won't find any. "I need to see you, Carter." He tells me as he lifts my shirt, revealing my black lace bra. The whole thing is pure lace, no cupfillers. He can see everything thanks to the see through material over my breasts.

It makes me feel amazing to see this huge man almost loosing control while just looking at my breasts. He looks at them like a starving man before he finally moves his head down and starts licking and sucking my nipples through my bra, making me cry out.

He uses his teeth to pull down the cups of the fabric and then attacks my bare breasts with that skilled mouth of his. "Oh, god." I say the same things over and over again.

Nathaniel sucks my left nipple in his mouth, releasing it with a loud pop. He then moves down, kissing the valley of my breasts, my ribs, stomach, navel and finally my cubic bone as he rips my pants off my legs. My panties are made of the same material like my bra.

They are drenched. So, so wet. I am so turned on the just the lightest breeze of air on my center makes me shudder. Parker doesn't do anything but stare. His eyes turn dark, almost black and he doesn't waste any more time by crashing his mouth on me, causing me to yelp.