1

Do you know this feeling? Having family, friends

Having family, friends. Having everything and everyone around you.
And you still feel alone?
Like something is still missing? Or someone?
Someone you would even want to melt together with because you never want to be anywhere else than with this certain person?

Yeah. Me too. Sadly I haven't found that person yet.

I think that I especially want such a person because I see that they really exist... I just have to take my parents as an example.

Name me a couple that fits together better than them. Right. You can't.

Mom and I met dad when I was three years old. We had some serious issues to deal with,- mostly my mom had to. But he helped us through everything and is the best partner I could ever wish for my mother.

Because this woman deserves nothing but happiness. So does my dad.

Ever since we met dad I wanted to be like him. To help other people. Not just in private life. In the job life. I always looked up to him as a police officer. And I wanted that too. So I began to go to work for my dreams.

And here I am... two days before moving to New York to start my new life as a becoming FBI agent there.

Dad forced me to go on a run with him before I leave. "Dad you need to stop. I'm going to break down any minute." I tell him, panting behind him.

It's almost embarrassing that he has more stamina than I do. But that'll have to change soon. Very soon.
Dad turns around while and continues running backwards.

"You going to tell your coach that too?" He asks me while looking at me and kind of also laughing at me. "My coach is probably fifty. He couldn't tell me what to do without getting out of breath himself." I answer him.

He suddelny stops and approaches me slowly. "Can't you just stay here and start at Chigagos FBI? New York is so far away, princess."

I know that he doesn't mean what he says. He knows how much I want to move there and become independent. But it's hard for me too to move away.

"You're making it really hard for me, dad." He looks down at me and moves his hand down my cheek to my left wrist where a bracelet is. The bracelet has a ring on it. Dad gave it to me on the day my parents got married.

"I'm happy you're still wearing it." He says. "I told you I would never put it down." He smiles a little before he starts running again and continues torturing me for another hour until we finally headed back home.

I was taking a shower after coming home and then got dressed as I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." The door opens and my brother Jaxon comes in.

"Can I help you with some packing?" I think that out of my whole family it's the hardest for Jaxon that I'm moving away. We have a really strong bond and he trusts me with every secret. So do I.

"I have to put my clothes in the suitcases. You could help me with that if you want to." He nods and gets into the room to help me get the big suitcase from my wardrobe because I couldn't reach it.

Jaxon brings it to my bed and slowly opens it. "Are you sure you want to so this? You're going to be all on your own there."

The sound in his voice hurts me. So I get over to where he is standing and hug him. "I have Amber. During training and at home."

My best friend Amber and I are moving into an apartment together. She's also going to become part of the FBI so we will see each other all the time. I've known Amber since preschool. She is the best friend you could ask for.

"You can come visit me every weekend. I will pick you up and bring you back to the airport even." Jaxon chuckles a little at my words. "You don't even have a car, Vaeh."

I slightly slap his back and laugh quietly while pulling my brother even closer to me. "Don't ruin the moment and let your big sister be nice to you."

The 'big sister' phrase has only been used because of the age difference for a long time now. I think Jaxon was already taller then me when he was fourteen.

____

There we are. Two days later. In front of our new apartment in the middle of New York City. Amber and I are both holding the key in our hands. Our parents are outside of the building, waiting for the truck with our things in it to arrive.

"Are you ready?" I ask her while she simply just nods. So we push the key into the lock, turn it to the right and open the door, revealing the beautiful apartment.

We have to admit that we would've never afforded this apartment on our own and wouldn't be here without our parent's help.

Amber runs into the direction of the two bedrooms and gets into the right one. She said she wants to have the smaller one because she wouldn't have to decorate it as much as the bigger one.

She even chose the room over the beautiful skyline of NYC that is in my room. God I love it here. She'll do the cooking. And I guess we'll find out what I will do.

Tomorrow will be the first day of our training. I have never been so excited before than by thinking about the fact that the dream of my life comes true.

So let's see what life has open for me in the future.

________

Beyond excited for this story.

The first part is trash but I hope it'll get better and more interesting soon!!

I love you!!