14

(Chapter 14)Heart full warmth

(Chapter 14)
Heart full warmth

~*~
Author POV

Namjoon had been tired, the cold weather doing nothing for his health. His chronic migraines getting worse, the medication doing nothing.

But he hadn't let them stop him from going outside, he had had a snowball fight with Hoseok and the youngest a couple of days ago.

Taehyung and Jungkook had teamed up and won quite easily, even though Namjoon had had the athletic Hoseok on his side.

They had to call it off in the end as their gloves were soaked though due to the snow and was beginning to chill their fingers to the bone.

But it had been a good day, the mischievous duo had made a snowman and then proceeded to steal Jin's scarf and hat to accessorise it.

Jin had not been impressed with them, as he had to walk home with a wet hat on his head that got colder due to the chilling breezen in the air.

They had apologised by buying him a cup of hot tea from a local vendor to try and get back in his good books again. It worked to a degree.

"You feeling alright today Joon?" Jin asked, he always kept his voice quiet around Namjoon incase he was having a migraine and hadn't told anyone.

"Better, need to go to the doctor to get my prescription changed at some point. I'm going to do it when I go home for the holidays, hopefully the new stuff will work better. Haven't been able to focus on anything recently" Namjoon responded.

Jin rounded the table in the library, standing behind the younger man he reached out and rubbed at his temples to try and ease the pain.

Jin when he had first found out about Namjoon's condition, with his interest in medicine he had gone to a massage therapist to learn how to best massage someone with a migraine to lessen the pain.

Namjoon couldn't describe the amount of relief he felt when Jin did it, but he was definitely greatful to his hyung. Jin liked to feel like he was making a difference, it was far more satisfying than his business course.

Unfortunately Jin had returned home for the holidays and Yoongi was sleeping through the day, apparently he had gotten enough money to pay for his rent and he had gone and gotten a proper meal instead of the usual fast meals he had to eat due to his low budget.

Namjoon wasn't quite sure where he got the money from, as long as he didn't rob a bank or steal it from someone, Namjoon was happy for him. He had liked the smile on the older man's face as he ate the proper meal, he hoped he would be able to keep it next semester too.

He checked his mail box, and couldn't quite hide his smile when he saw the small note at the bottom, he had wondered if another one would appear at some point. He had sincerely hoped it would.

He took the note a feeling of pure happiness swelling in his chest. When he got back to his room, he took his medication and opened the note.

It was a simple wishing well for the holidays, he packed it into his backpack as he began to pack his bags to return home for the holidays.

The sticker that had been on the back to hold it together, got stuck into his bullet journal, it made him smile.

~*~

Hoseok had almost missed his note as he had been rushing to get to the station to get his train so he could get home for the holidays.

He didn't really acknowledge what it was at first, he just stuffed it into his pocket in a rush and took off to the station.

But when he got on the train (he had almost not made it) but he was sitting down in his pre paid seat.

He reached into his pocket to put his headphones in for the journey ahead, he pulled his laptop out of his bag so he could work on an assignment, not wanting to do it in the middle of the holidays or leave it to the last minute and panic.

When he reached into his pocket to pull his phone out, the note came with it, falling into his lap.

He frowned alittle as he examined the small piece of paper till he realised what it was. He let out a squeal of glee, that had people sharply turning to look at him, he apologised.

But then a child started screaming and having a tantrum so the attention was taken away from him. He was thankful for it, he didn't want them all to see his sappy face as he read the note.

He fell in love with the small Rudolf sticker, he put it behind his phone case on his phone, sealing the phone case over it so he wouldn't lose it.

He felt his heart swell when he read the well wishes, yeah the holiday had started off great, he felt the motivation to get his essay done.

By the time he had pulled into his station, he was still in a great mood, with half an essay completed.

His sister and mums came to hug him, his little sister the must, she had missed her big brother alot. He returned the hug with as much enthusiasm as her, pulling her close. He did the same to his parents when they reached out.

"What's got you smiling so much?" His Mama asked.

His mum looked at him with a quizzical glance as well.

"Nothing just happy to be home" Hoseok responded as they began to gather up his luggage.

His sister beginning to natter in his ear as they moved. Hoseok's hand remained wrapped tightly around the note in his coat pocket.

It wasn't untrue that he was excited to be home for the holiday, but the note in his pocket was also contributed to that happiness.

~*~

That fluffy enough?

We've only got one more Christmas chapter left before we get to the Valentine's day chapters. Might have a chapter between them though so look out for that.

So it will finally be Taehyung and Jungkook, angst or fluff or both?

Anyway hope you liked it.

Vote?

Comment?

Bye,
Winter